Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TexasStroker

30th Annual Southwest Mopar Mini Nats

What: 30th Annual Southwest Mopar Mini Nats
When: Saturday, August 30th, 2014
Where: Garland, Texas at Central Park
How Much: $25
FMI and Registration: http://www.dallasmoparclub.com/28MAY2014MiniNatsRegform.pdf

Late notice, but things have been busy...

Anyone planning on attending this one?  For those with lowered vehicles be ready to cross a curb to the park...They usually have club members and boards on hand to help.

Yep! This will be my third year of helping out, and don't go up their boards into the park, we have found/used a handicapped entrance to the building/sidewalk to get the lowered in/out should have seen the first Viper they tried to send up their ramps three years ago, lol! I will be there early (it's is just a few blocks from my house), and direct lowered again. Don't know why they try to register as you pull up on grass, tried to get them to add someone for back entrance last year, since in the end you still have to go to the canopy to get all the registration stuff. Fingers crossed that we don't get too much rain and can still park in the Park, if its too wet think they have enough spaces in the parking lots, but rain or shine I and LAs Mopar Magics will be there its gonna be a BLAST, CYT Sick'r/T.O.