Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Blue Blur

First Gen Iii Build, 420/6.1 Going In Old Mopar

103 posts in this topic

It is a universal fit Griffin that I don't think they even catalog anymore. It is a 28x19 Nascar Draft application with two 1.5" rows. Custom mounted with hacked core and frame rail pinch welds. I measured, and this was the biggest thing I could fit. The Gen III still runs at 190-195 driving like I do though.

I had a radiator made for my Coronet by Mark 7 Radiator in Bay City Mi. Great guys to work with and the radiator is top notch. Car stays cool no matter what the situation. 4 Years and counting with no issues behind my big block and I don't expect any issues when I do the late model swap. They have core dimensions for a lot of the older Mopars so it might be worth a call.

J