Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

uhcoog1

73 Plymouth Duster - Street, Road Race, And Standing Mile Car

42 posts in this topic

lol. Challenger = vagina. Hilarious. Touché mmf. Touché.

Emil- try to type C H A L L Y and see what it does.

I am sure this "feature" of MMF has left a few people scratching their heads :)

Aren't you local El Diablo? Come on out. There's a quick stock 6.4 srt8 Challenger out there. Does very well.

*edited to spell out 'challenger', as 'ch@lly' automatically becomes 'vagina' on this forum. Hilarious.

I'm about 30 miles South of Houston, is that Texas Motor Speedway in Dallas ? What does it cost a day to run ?

I'm about 30 miles South of Houston, is that Texas Motor Speedway in Dallas ? What does it cost a day to run ?

No, Texas World Speedway just south of College Station.

TWS in college station. About $150 a day. Shutting down for good in May 2015, though.

MSR-H is about 30 miles south of houston. That's a good road course as well. Same pricing- sign ups occur about 2 months out from track dates and fill up fast.

Duster finished 4th out of 11 in the modified division of the hot lap challenge. Pics and videos below.

Duster vs new ZL1 camaro and C2 corvette grand sport replica (saturday 2nd session)

Duster vs modified 450 rwhp mustang GT on 305 pirelli R compounds. (saturday 3rd session)

Fastest laps of the weekend, 2:03.92 and 2:04.04: (sunday 2nd session)

[image]http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj629/uhcoog1/4A9F1D03-985C-4712-A181-9A55C405AEA8_zpsrk5ph9tf.jpg[/image]

[image]http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj629/uhcoog1/B78B117F-6B84-4CE3-B43C-997D73F22798_zpsnshi4lyv.jpg[/image]

Thanks Kenny! Let me know when you and the car are ready and we can hit up a track weekend.

Hopefully that won't be to long off, getting quotes on new motor build today. :)

that looks like a lot of fun to me.  Great video Wade

That guy in the grand sport was twitchy.......I would go nuts following a guy like that