Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sickrbpcp

Dodge Rocks Gas Monkey In Dallas, Tx November 1, 2014

pfft...id go just to knee that dick in the coin purse and yell WOOOOOOO!!!! as I did it.

Why do you post on here?  You can creep on MMF posts without logging in you know...

pfft...id go just to knee that dick in the coin purse and yell WOOOOOOO!!!! as I did it.

Oh another RR fan eh? Sorry you go to your knees to his dick, here we have a saying he would probably tell you "Sucka my dick till my head caves in and my balls catch fire!" But it's not about his dick it's about these dick hardening cars, though maybe a few tips on using wire wheels to remove the carbon from your dick after giving it to da cars tailpipes, and YES always both pipes ya don't want them to be jealous like your hand there peckerwood! ;)