Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Drp6982

Modern Muscle Shootout @ Bradenton Saturday Jan 17th 2015

88 posts in this topic
flyer_mms2015fullsize_zpsd79368f9.jpg

I just got the OK for this event....  Who else is game ? Pretty sure Legmaker said he is a go too... making a list

1)DRP

2)Legmaker

3) Corrupted

I doubt I'll have a trailer by then... Still working on finding a truck. lol

you wont race out of town without it ? 

I dont blame you if thats the case, you on the list  ? 

Maybe Scott will have his nitrous system on the 300 in time for this one

we are talking about a local gig greg.....  this is not mshs related.....

dan - i am in and so is tvrob.  we will be driving in the morning of the event and then leaving from bradenton to south florida for the exotic drag event at pbir the next day.  can't wait!!!  beat up on some mustangs and camaro's on saturday then big dollar exotics on sunday!!!  will be a great weekend of racing i hope.

Damn I thought the race season was over now , now January in Florida .  i'm thinking that maybe the wife would like to get a little warmer than here in NC.

we are talking about a local gig greg.....  this is not mshs related.....

dan - i am in and so is tvrob.  we will be driving in the morning of the event and then leaving from bradenton to south florida for the exotic drag event at pbir the next day.  can't wait!!!  beat up on some mustangs and camaro's on saturday then big dollar exotics on sunday!!!  will be a great weekend of racing i hope.

Not to change the topic too much but I saw on Streetcardrags.com the new Z06 will be there and a couple high HP modded exotics.... I hope I get my chance :)  

I hope that street cars are welcome also. I would like to go south for January.

Most of the cars are street cars... Lots of 13 and 12 second rides....

I cant wait to see the look on the GTR's faces Dan when you launch  They got schooled with my 1.5 60's  cant wait until they see a car that hooks in dirt..

I cant wait to see the look on the GTR's faces Dan when you launch  They got schooled with my 1.5 60's  cant wait until they see a car that hooks in dirt..

Well, Im sure hoping I can replicate those launches on our track.... Im curious to see if I found out something new with the car or if ATCO has amazing prep

oldies but goodies..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdVGobcVMOI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikZ-xXRyXio

Well, Im sure hoping I can replicate those launches on our track.... Im curious to see if I found out something new with the car or if ATCO has amazing prep

Well only a handful of folks caught 60's in the 1.3's   if it was totally the track everyone would have :)

Florida Guys will be having all the fun, while I'm here freezing :(

I was hoping to get another day at ATCO, as I'm trying for a better ET on my Procharger build.Everything changed here very quick!

I hope their will be a lot of you guys getting into this race, can't wait to see who all will be there and post up about the Race!

Linda :)