Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Drp6982

Modern Muscle Shootout @ Bradenton Saturday Jan 17th 2015

88 posts in this topic

I can't even check links there anymore. I've tried from home, phone, and work. No dice. They have me on Double-Secret-Super-Ban. Probably for the better. lol

DO you really care??  Fuck them...We've forgotten shit they haven't learned yet....

tvrob strikes again........ lol

for a guy that never gets on the forums much, his car sure seems to.  

linda - there talking about tvrobs stage 6 built black challenger with the single 76 mm turbo.  you would have seen it at the last atco race.  he was putting a hurting on couple of gtr's yesterday.  

tvrob strikes again........ lol

for a guy that never gets on the forums much, his car sure seems to.  

linda - there talking about tvrobs stage 6 built black challenger with the single 76 mm turbo.  you would have seen it at the last atco race.  he was putting a hurting on couple of gtr's yesterday.  

And thanks for telling them Im not running open headers.... I get so pissed when they disrespect my Flowmaster Bullets and turndowns lol:)

FWIW, I also found out why I was running slow....we need another track day :)

i'm in...... but why were you running slow???

yes why? to much fuel?

yeah too much fuel and under timed. Going to try and go back Friday night and work on the tune. Also switching to Brisk 12s vs the 10s cause I think the plug might be a bit cold for a 300 and 350 shot

I was running the same tune I did in ATCO 

that will be the missing 2/10s for sure.. And that's the case  9.50 class better be on their A game ;)   Ya hear that Brian.     Oh and the 60's on DRPs car are retarded. Wonder how it would when the trans brake comes into play... 

that will be the missing 2/10s for sure.. And that's the case  9.50 class better be on their A game ;)   Ya hear that Brian.     Oh and the 60's on DRPs car are retarded. Wonder how it would when the trans brake comes into play... 

yeah, she was down approx 3 mph from where she normally is.....