Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

legmaker

Lmi Black Friday Sale!!!!

​LMI is having a RARE sale for this years Black Friday!!!!!! Here a chance to save 50-75 dollars on the shipped price for one of the best air intake systems on the market for the modern Mopar cars. 

Sale - 10% off  ON ANY LMI INTAKE SYSTEM & FREE SHIPPING (within the main 48 states)

Date - Nov. 26th - 30th

Ordering Steps:

- Email me directly at lmintakes@yahoo.com or send PM on this forum
- Tell me which system you want and car info (make/model/year)
- Tell me what color filters (red or blue)
- Give me accurate ship to address
- Submit payment via Paypal to lmintakes@yahoo.com 

PAYMENTS MUST BE SUBMITTED AFTER I HAVE REPLIED TO YOU WITH EXACT PRICING. DEADLINE FOR PAYMENTS TO QUALIFY FOR SALE IS MIDNIGHT NOV. 30TH. YOU MUST CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL OR PM. REPLYING TO THIS THREAD IS NOT ENOUGH.

thanks dan......

it is VERY rare i ever do sales, but i wanted to offer this out to the community to get even more of the masses sporting LMI products!! 

Nice, have been wanting one of your intakes for years, but have the MoparBucks CAI from the 2010 incentives. One quick question since I don't have a Paypal account, what is the fee and is there tax? And why don't ya just start the sale now, for us old folks who are forgetful (guess I could mark MY calendar). ;)

I can send a Paypal invoice to your email that will allow you to use a CC without being a PP member.  No fees and unless you live in Flordia, no taxes.   Mark your calender......  ;)

I can send a Paypal invoice to your email that will allow you to use a CC without being a PP member.  No fees and unless you live in Flordia, no taxes.   Mark your calender......  ;)

Done, will email ya then and don't need the smaller/2nd filter have had that on and the Mopar "Tube" capped anyway if that saves me hard earned (retiree) buck or two even better! ;)

Done, will email ya then and don't need the smaller/2nd filter have had that on and the Mopar "Tube" capped anyway if that saves me hard earned (retiree) buck or two even better! ;)

mark - got your email and invoice sent.  your intake will ship on Monday!  thanks and welcome to the LMI family!!!!