Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Goehner

Heartland Modern Mopars

Thank you. Glad to be here.

If you do facebook, there are 2 groups for this forum, Heartland Modern Mopar and Modern Mopar Forum.

If you friend Alan Pederson, then I will get you added.

If you do facebook, there are 2 groups for this forum, Heartland Modern Mopar and Modern Mopar Forum.

Friend request sent!

Friend request sent!

You are in the Modern Mopar Forum group, you may have to search to get in the Heartland Group, or I think Tanks is the admin on that.

alright Allen glad to hear your car is build

Thanks John, won't be long now.

Hello, from Beatrice, NE. I'm not a mechanic, but here to learn. Hope to meet some of you sometime.

Hey Beatrice... was through there just the other day... the banana belt as far as I can tell. I'm about 3 hours north of you...

Hey Beatrice... was through there just the other day... the banana belt as far as I can tell. I'm about 3 hours north of you...

Send me a message if you're gonna be through here again. I'll meet you somewhere. There's a big sports bar on the north end of town.

Send me a message if you're gonna be through here again. I'll meet you somewhere. There's a big sports bar on the north end of town.

Hey blackdeuce, I'm also from Beatrice. Can't say I have ever seen your car in town before! I have the red R/T with the side strip, need to hook up some time.

Hey blackdeuce, I'm also from Beatrice. Can't say I have ever seen your car in town before! I have the red R/T with the side strip, need to hook up some time.

Wow. What are the odds? I'll have to look for your car. Did you buy it here in town?

I've only had my car a few months and I don't drive it much. My Chevy Impala is my daily driver until I give it to my son. Now that the roads are shitty, the Challenger will be stuck in the garage. I'm dying to get it out.

Do you work in town?

Steve

Ya work ln Beatrice and bought our car from Twin rivers in May of 09. Know what you mean about the salty bad roads,our car hasn't been out of the garage for some time.

Ya work ln Beatrice and bought our car from Twin rivers in May of 09. Know what you mean about the salty bad roads,our car hasn't been out of the garage for some time.

I would have liked to have purchased my car locally, but their internet sales guy at the time was real slow to respond. I think they have a new guy now. I had already purchased my car in Omaha by the time I heard from them. They only had a couple of Challengers on hand at the time and none that I was real interested in. They could have brought one in, but probably wouldn't have matched the price from Omaha.

Where do you work? I have a home office.

I would have liked to have purchased my car locally, but their internet sales guy at the time was real slow to respond. I think they have a new guy now. I had already purchased my car in Omaha by the time I heard from them. They only had a couple of Challengers on hand at the time and none that I was real interested in. They could have brought one in, but probably wouldn't have matched the price from Omaha.

Where do you work? I have a home office.

I work at Store Kraft MFG, going on 33 years!

For the HMM facebook group, click on my sig pic and request to join, or friend me Brian Cropp and I will add you.

BTW, I'm Brian, one of the founders of the HMM group. But you won't be seeing me for a while as I am stationed in Cali right now.