Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

NTMID8R-R/T

Solitude

I'll keep you company Dave. You probably should invite some SE owners to the site I was thinking. After all, it's called Challenger Click not SRT click.

I'm sure Hemiwoman will be in and out here. ;)

Ahhh, so you DID upgrade to a Hemi. I feared for a minute you might have added a Hemi truck stripe to your SE - we would have had to HATE and MOCK you for that - laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

So now who is gonna keep the SE section alive?

Guess I'll keep the 3.5 V6 thread going now. Even though all I really want to race anymore is our SRT auto with Arrington 426 stroker build. SRT goes 3 seconds faster than my V6. 11.96 vs 14.82.

You have a date, assuming Speedy agrees to be the front man for CF3. Hey Jay, you up for another round. Bobbi, we can have our own race! High hp omen only! I bet sponsors would line up for that. :(

Only if you help. lol

I will help, no problem. I will volunteer to deal with some of the things you did last year, like trophies and organization stuff. Just don't want to be head honcho! :D

Guess I'll keep the 3.5 V6 thread going now. Even though all I really want to race anymore is our SRT auto with Arrington 426 stroker build. SRT goes 3 seconds faster than my V6. 11.96 vs 14.82.

Ahhhhhh, looks like I have lots of work to do before CF3, Bobbi. My PB is only slightly better than your V6 PB. I want to be a FAST (but not loose, not good going in a straight line) woman.

Only if you help. lol

I'm happy to help anywhere I can too, Jay. I'm sure there must be some things needing doing that can be done online or by phone.

CF3 requires a team effort so you don't need such big shoulders. Even the event weekend, you should have a couple team people with specific responsibilities. We could even have a CF3 team volunteer thread with duties listed and members can sign up. Some you could even voluntell.:D The chatroom or chat on FB would be great for online meetings.

Some day, I too will have a HEMI. Till then I guess I'll have to keep driving my wifes daily driver Challenger on the weekends. Even my ride is a 6 cyl. Its has 590 HP (5.9L TUBO DIESEL) though and I don't think I would trade it for a HEMI. Until I make room in the garage for a 2nd Challenger, I will have to made do with having fun on the weekends.

I have been throwing around the idea of a trade-up. I have been looking for a used R/T or SRT Challenger but I am not very concerned about the year model. What do you think ZoSo should get for trade in and what would I be looking at for a used Hemi? I can put ZoSo back to "close to" stock since most of the mods are just bling mods. I may just keep ZoSo if I can't get anything for it too.