Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hemituner

Why Choose Hemituner??

26 posts in this topic

There are many choices when it comes to the service or modification of your vehicle. Since 2008 I have been a part of this community and have a passion for these vehicles. I am excited to offer you true personalized service with the fringe benefits of being to handle all of your custom tuning and performance part installation needs. Located at 100 Dale Street in West Babylon NY with our performance partner True Street performance we are available 6 days a week for full service and consultation. We combine over 15 Years at the dealer servicing Chrysler brands with over 17 years of on and off track Chrysler specific calibration experience. Bumper to bumper no job is too tough to tackle. Call at 516-603-9276, or you can E-mail hemituner@optimum.net. We are 100% hemi 100% of the time. Our full time focus is on you!
Visit us on Facebook at HEMITUNER PERFORMANCE!
Thanks
A.J. aka HEMITUNER

Congrats AJ glad to see you going out on your own with no one holding you back. It has always been a pleasure dealing with you whenever I have had an issue. Looking forward to using your services in the near future!

He does and will travel, you just have to pay expenses. Get a few of you together and it isnt a bad investment.

Live travel tuning is not only possible it is affordable if you get 2-3 cars. I have heard of people spending upwards of $1500-2000 on E-mail tuning as of lately, in general for less than that per car we can work with you live. One thing to keep in mind is I am not doing this as a "side" Job. It is my ONLY job. Short notice, Track rentals, all are possible. In the end I show up not to just tune. You can be confident that Bumper to Bumper I am prepared to help you with whatever will get you to your goals..

Thanks

AJ

I love the sound of that.  I'd love to get several cars locally together to fly a tuner out for a day or two of tuning.  Personally, I have three vehicles myself that require tuning and I've done nothing but remote tunes for all of them.  I've never had a car tuned on the spot before.

I love the sound of that.  I'd love to get several cars locally together to fly a tuner out for a day or two of tuning.  Personally, I have three vehicles myself that require tuning and I've done nothing but remote tunes for all of them.  I've never had a car tuned on the spot before.

Don't get me wrong ALOT of cars have had GREAT remote tunes. The down side is cost and how much time it takes to really dial one in, especially if you have issues. Having a someone live to work direct with the builder usually can land you positive results quickly!

Thanks

AJ

I've worked with AJ over the years live at the track, live at the dyno, remote from my local dyno, and via email by sending logs. All have worked very well. The results speak for themselves. Long story short, AJ is the best out there. I have become friends with several tuners through running the MSHS series, and I hesitate to say this because they are all good guys and perform good work, but nobody knows these cars and Jeeps inside and out the way AJ does. He is tenacious when it comes to problem solving. I just cannot say enough to his credit in regards to his knowledge and work ethic.

I'm making the expedition over to Hemituner Per./True Street Per. tomorrow, AJ's putting the mag. on the dyno to tweak the tune and see where we are at!! I'm gonna bring my Jon Dalton built LMI head light intake, Might be a good idea to dyno with it.

Signed up!   

We need 2 more customers at CF6 for AJ to come to BG and tune onsite.

We can for sure make it happen. I am glad to have you on board Murray!

You guys all know this already, but Hemituner is AWESOME. Brilliant, detail oriented, friendly. I am enjoying being his customer.

I am proud to be on board with you. Your attention to detail logging and willingness to review all the details mechanically on your end have made it a pleasure!

Thanks again

AJ

When Arrington and AJ parted ways....Arrington lost. BIG TIME.

AJ FTW:)

One passionate guy.

Bill

That's what I think also. He's one hell of a tuner and 100% straight up in customer satisfaction. Arringtons loss, and good luck with that Arrington!

I do like Arrington as a shop, but the tune was not able to get me through inspection after AJ left.  I had to run with AJ separately to get through....and likely picking up some more horses.  I need to get it to a dyno again.

Wow just finding this tonight. I really have to thank everyone that has been supporting me for so long. The last few months have been really great and I am well adjusted again to being out, about, and hands on. I am truly blessed to be doing this for a living. Each and every one of you are my L-car and Jeep family . I'm proud to be part of the team!

Thanks

AJ