Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hemituner

Hemituner Performance Consultation Services

Results Proven at the Track

With Extensive experience at the race track let us help you achieve your goals on race day. On Site services are available at most MSHS and NHRA races as well as specialized consultation to make the most of your package at the strip or roadcourse

Replacement Controller Factory Stock Reprogramming
We can re-program and reconfigure your replacement Pcm’s, Tcm’s, Front controllers and Clusters for service and repair. Prices start at $175.

Please visit Hemituner Performance on Facebook and Like our page!
Should you have any questions Please send us an E-mail to aj@hemituner.com

You can also reach us by phone at 516-603-9276
Thanks
AJ Berge

As I posted on the other forum it looks like you hit the ground at full WOT after leaving API....I am excited you are my tuner...don't forget to leave a Saturday open to come down to Modern Muscle next month to get my car tuned for the 88mm TB and change from the API tuner to Diablo...beerchug.gif

For those that have not had the opportunity to work with AJ, he has been nothing but easy to work with, knowledgable and accessible for the three years he has been tuning my various builds including TCMs, and the PCM reprogramming for the TH400 conversion last year.  He also was instrumental in pointing me in the right direction for all the bits and pieces for the conversion as well as spec'ing the current build . 

Good luck in your new endeavors AJ !

Very nice to see actual pricing options spelled out with revision considerations. I need to tune something at some point, the radio tuning isn't enough of a challenge :)

Will you be selling any products, AJ?  One reason that I bought my Magnacharger from API is that I could get some tunes from you.  Granted, they weren't custom tunes, but you sent tunes for a 6 pound and 8 pound pulley.

Depending on the profile of the cam we can usually get you a great tune both with dyno and road verification in 3-4 hours. Strokers with Big cams and F/I can take additional time.

Hope this helps

AJ