Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Robocop1127

-Black-2.8 Kenne Bell Supercharger Head Unit Added+A 6.1 Oilpan & 6.1 Headers & Lot's Of Other Newly Added Items 4 Sale Due To My Cancelled Build

287 posts in this topic

SRT center caps still available? $ 65 shipped?

Yes they are & thanks for the offer but I have $89.99 plus another $30.00 for the polished finish into them so the least I'd take for them would be $90.00 for them shipped to your door plus the paypal fees.

I added a set of like new Pirelli M & S Winter tires to the list. (2) 275/40/20's & (2) 245/45/20's, all of which were used for less than 2 months of one winter season and for less than 500 miles!!! The rear tires retail at $261.84 each & the fronts were just a little less!!! I'm only asking $475.00 plus shipping & pp fess but prefer local pickup here in Pittsburgh,PA.  

DSC00986_zpsmhwexasy.jpg

DSC00985_zpszynqodn6.jpg

DSC00987_zpszutmfgwr.jpg

Can the kb manifold be bought without begging kb?

you gotta call and ask. They said theyd sell me one when they released their new intercooler.

Thanks Erik!!! That's exactly what Mike told me from Kenne Bell which was good information coming directly from the owner himself.

Well Mike's just Mike-not an owner, but his word is gold regardless.

Well Mike's just Mike-not an owner, but his word is gold regardless.

You know I meant to say Jim but Mike was very helpful & knowledgeable as well!!! Jim sold me my first KB and was pretty cool himself and being the owner he actually took my call and spent a quite a good bit of time with me which is why I went with KB on my first Challenger.

Copy that. Jim is one insanely active owner. Hell his office is one experiment after another laying around. He built that business through nothing but hard work and persistence and takes great pride is the products he developed and sells. Mike's runs sales and works his fucking ass off and knows his shit. There's one other- Ken who'll you'll never hear about who does all the car RnD and writes the tunes and has one kickass shop at the facility. Crap there's also about another 20 others working there assembling product, boxing up kits and shipping them out none stop. That place cranks out some product. What I like best about them guys is everyone is a total gear head and get off on maxing out potential of a package. Heck, they use the jig I built for making the bug gun manifold to fit the dodge platform. As well as implemented the other required changes needed after I made all the one off parts for lowlife s set up with the big gun.

Copy that. Jim is one insanely active owner. Hell his office is one experiment after another laying around. He built that business through nothing but hard work and persistence and takes great pride is the products he developed and sells. Mike's runs sales and works his fucking ass off and knows his shit. There's one other- Ken who'll you'll never hear about who does all the car RnD and writes the tunes and has one kickass shop at the facility. Crap there's also about another 20 others working there assembling product, boxing up kits and shipping them out none stop. That place cranks out some product. What I like best about them guys is everyone is a total gear head and get off on maxing out potential of a package. Heck, they use the jig I built for making the bug gun manifold to fit the dodge platform. As well as implemented the other required changes needed after I made all the one off parts for lowlife s set up with the big gun.

Well said Cam!!! The Kenne Bell Team is Top Notch and that Big Gun Jig is some precise fabrication you constructed brother!!! Have a great night and thanks for the additional info on the crew,respectfully, Lt. Robert Steele

Bump TTT!!! Lot's of interest on the tires but no one has pulled the trigger yet so be ready for this winter season and grab a set of like new tires for a fraction of the cost of new guys!!!