Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Robocop1127

-Black-2.8 Kenne Bell Supercharger Head Unit Added+A 6.1 Oilpan & 6.1 Headers & Lot's Of Other Newly Added Items 4 Sale Due To My Cancelled Build

287 posts in this topic

Bump for a like new set of Stock Forged Alcoa Silver 5-spoke Wheels to be listed up for sale soon with pics to follow. The Wheels were removed with less than 50 miles on them and are perfect!!!    I'm looking to get $1,200 for the set plus shipping & paypal fees & they come with the center caps and a like new set of factory lug nuts!!! 

SRT8ForgedWheels-Tires006_zps6ddd14dc.jp   

SRT8ForgedWheels-Tires005_zps298ec40f.jp     

SRT8ForgedWheels-Tires002_zpscd62bd7e.jp  

SRT8ForgedWheels-Tires003_zps2826540f.jp  

SRT8ForgedWheels-Tires004_zps0cbf6016.jp

Is supercharger still available what is need to be complete an were can I buy the parts If I were to purchase

I have 2011 challenger rt

Yes it is sir and you'd need the Manifold,rear inlet and air tube with air-filter,Bypass valve,Intercooler & reservoir,front supercharger snout,mounting bracket with idler pulleys,fuel injectors which I have a set & a boost a pump & custom tune. You can save yourself $2,000 to $2,700 by sourcing out and piecing together a kit and I can refer you to some contacts of mine that could help you with locating the parts.

I have a set of injectors and the head unit that's listed on here and as I stated I'd be able to provide you with a few contacts but the rest of the items would have to be sourced by yourself as I'm extremely busy right now,thanks again. I have to turn in now & call it a night due to some early Range Instruction with some new Police Cadets so if your interested just pm me your contact number and a good day & time to give you a call then,Lt.Robert Steele

I added a set of nice 6.1 Factory SRT8 Headers today for sale at $250 firm plus shipping & paypal fess plus a nice 6.1 SRT8 Dodge Challenger Oil Pan for $175 or Best Offer plus shipping & pp fees or you can pick these up in person at BFNY's Shop in Cleveland Ohio to save yourself the shipping!!!

Check out the High Performance Stop-Tech (REAR) Brake Pads / (4) Factory Kicker Speakers- 2-6x9's & 2-6&1/2" for the rear deck and front lower Door panels on the SRT8 vehicles / &  the U7135-Diablo Sport Predator Tuner W/Power Cord that was only used once for sale guys!!!

A belated Merry Christmas bump. I hope you and your family had a great Christmas!!!

Why thank you my friend and the same from my family to yours and have a safe & healthy New years!!!