Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hemituner

Whipple Superchargers Available At Hemituner Performance

72 posts in this topic

I haven't added a single thing in three years with my bell aside form switching the intake tube to a carbon fiber one. That wasn't performance related so I will say you don't have any idea what you're saying!

Still running the very first belt I put on her too!

What im sayin is when folks race and turn it up a bit they start adding extra cooling.

I know exactly what im sayin. Some if us got our info from experience not forums/ internet. I will bet any amount of $$ your iats are no where near a whipple

Not to mention fit and finish.

Fit and finish the Kenne bell will draw an audience the Whipple or any other waffle iron could only dream of.

Yeah the new connections are probably cool and I'd love them. I don't doubt the IATS are better than the others. They had five years to figure out how to make it better than everyone else.

My point is that people go trashing a really good product when they should just be supporting all these products and the people who have gone out of their way to bring them to us.

we all have opinions and some are actual facts..BTW I didn't trash anything.  Just sharing my experience,and personal opinion. ,and like you I have my personal favorite. and my opinion comes from installing just about every unit out there.  It is what it is.   Enjoy your KB.. 

Even got me thinking about a switch...

That is just dumb Mike..............

KB has taken some shit over the years. Some of it probably deserved, some not. They have always been good to me. In fact maybe more than good.

I know they've built a newer intercooler. And they've progressively modified various components through the years as they found issues. I wonder what's your last experience was with them and how long ago?

I love this KB and I installed in my garage with no outside help. I know many others who have done the same. It is a great street supercharger.

Is it perfect, no

But it has never failed me. It will go on the new motor. And yes I will upgrade it before then. But even with those upgrades I will still have much less invested in my kit than it would cost to buy a Whipple.

Can't wait to see how those IATS prevented AJ from tuning Karl's car to over 1100 RWHP at 19 lbs!

Well I will say this while trying not to piss anyone off. First off it's a vendors thread on selling Whipples so really a Kenne Bell has no bearing in the thread. Secondly I have done them all. And IMO this IS the best engineered kit out there for the money. Will it be the kit for higher boost levels? Who knows, the KB has proven itself and the Whipples are fairly new to the market. Honestly on anything over 12psi I'd rather have a Procharger :D

Kownman, nothing at all wrong with your KB.  Don't take it that way.  I have "the little Maggie that could" and I'm happy with that to be honest.  I want a Whipple though lol

I installed. 2.8 kb about 7 months ago. Had one on the dyno for tuning about 3 months ago.

As for karls motor? Being it is a 4.7 ,8 rib pulleys and a custom heat exchanger im sure it performed awesome. Being i know the owner ,the installer, the engine builder and the tuner personally and they are all some of the best in the business im sure it will be a force to be reckoned with. But im not sure what that has to do with a 2.9 whipple. Apples and oranges imo

As mentioned enjoy your kb and dont worry about what others think. If your happy that is all that matters

Scott's right that you can't compare Karl's build to anything out there from anyone. It is one off from head to toe cause I built most of it. Anyhow, back to da vawhipple :)

I haven't added a single thing in three years with my bell aside form switching the intake tube to a carbon fiber one. That wasn't performance related so I will say you don't have any idea what you're saying!

Still running the very first belt I put on her too!

most of us drive are cars and drive them hard. 

Even got me thinking about a switch...

I'll buy the YSI