Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

turbofreek

My 67 Dart 411in BGE Stroker Twin Turbo Build

60 posts in this topic
2 hours ago, CruzKing said:

i don't think the tape will hold.                     :rolleyes:

looking good. .

its just mock up tape.  ill use some polished heat tape to complete it. hahaha

On 6/7/2017 at 2:03 AM, JJhamitlon said:

Those spring leaf bars! Really cool build, what psi is the plan? Motor CI and compression? NOS or methonal plans?

you mean my traction bars?  they are from smithracecraft and are called assassin bars.

its a stock 6.1 crank in a 5.7 block, longer 6.25 howards billet rods, 11ish to 1 compression, pumpgas for cruising, c16/e85 and eventually m5 when i get after it hardcore down the road.  yet that would mean 412 cubes, aluminum block bes shortblock.  i am actually avoiding summit right this very moment so i dont buy a set of the new eddy heads.  i want some thitec ported beasts or some big gas ported heads another member maybe selling shortly..

boost wise, all of it.  spray wont be nessesary.  im building to cruise and do no prep and heads up small tire racing.  so i have traction control/monitoring for the car to make it safer on the little tire and 1300hp+ i expect it to make.

^^^^^ that is all total  bullshit and i wouldnt trust that guy.  i heard its a 440 gen3.

well since im out of the hospital now for a few days.  put all my car money into bills instead of it.  it ended my racing my march date.  i am seriously considering a fucking personal loan about now.  or use my high ass interest rate(9%) cc to get this fucker done.  measly 10 grand to finish.  i keep shitting the bed with injuries or illness that last just long enough to destroy my lump sum finishing it funds.  every year it happens. oh well.

sold thw single turbo and bought 2 of the same chassis size turbos.  lookin to try and go 4.60- 4.50s now.  it cost 10 bucks and change more to go with the twins.  final answer. lol

need a grill to replafe my holy one.  chassis shops got me down to be in in a week or 2 to get the turbos mounted done up hot n old sides.  ladder bars and finish the coil overs.  be damn near race ready sands short block,converter, 3rd member and drive shaft.  gotta love 1000 dollar items. bawhahaa

anybody a loan officer? lol  12 month loan for 10k should do it. lol

gallery_1292_209_1902616.jpgon my cell. i dont use my computer but for tuning.  but i still dont see anything on lower left?  ill update all the pics when i find this out.

updates....major updates will be coming soon in a few weeks.  2step action and idle vids in another month to 6 weeks im hoping for.

i dont really need it.  its more sarcasm than anything.  since im off work.  i gave my wife the car money...yet again for bills if she gets short.   i ve had the money to finish my car on more than 3 different ocassions.  which i surrendered to her cuz i was hurt or sick or somebody else was in need.  im bout to charge her interest fees for all that. lmao

wish i could figure out how to add new photos to post on here.  im retarded apparently and need to wear a special helmet amd use crayons anymore.  hope you guys keep up with me on facecrook.  i lll post some new engine shots.  car hits the chasis shop in a few days for the turbo plumbing and ill leave my.block to go to the engine man.

taking my heads to a ln amazing head guy this weekend over in kansas.  see what he can do for me.  get the springs in stalled and some port work.  we are seriously getting closer.  biggest hangups are coilovers, 3rd member, converter and cable drive pulley and pistons made done.  should be exciting in about 8 grand or so. lol

UPDATED CHANGES...HUGE ONES!!

hellcat block 411 inches worth of rotating assembly already ordered.  either have all the parts or its backordered.lol  front engine plate and cover is already here.  

it is a TWIN TURBO car now.  i have twin s475s for it now.  fixing to paint them up in black on black to boot.

indy covers on the heads, BFNY cam, A2speed.com helped with the exterior engine parts aka the block, heads and front cover, timing chain, billet main hardware,  MMX is on the rotating assembly for me.  chad spiers is working the cylinder heads,  Craig thibeau hooked me up on inconel exhaust valves and gas filled intake valves. THE most importantly wife gave me back the money and didnt want me to put this off any longer.  so the build must go on.  hope i have no more glitches in the build of this thing.  

block is out for the machine work...3-5weeks....that time frame is fucking killing me.  blood is a boiling cuz it fucks my entire race season up.  was hoping to be tested and ready for i29 in mid may.  now i donttbink ill be able to make sct at gateway first weekend of june either.  AAAÀHHHH!!!!

block machine work should be done now.  not certain but i was asked for the bore size paperwork on wednesday.  last pieces of the puzzle finally.  beside my drive cable and mandrel and main fuel lines and filter.  i dont really have anything left.  racing suit and nexgen system.  

oh i have to port my new manifolds to the exhaust ports.  getting really close....

On 5/20/2018 at 6:58 AM, Plum0068 said:

Love the Indy Covers, How did you achieve a 411?  4.09X3.90 or 4.1X3.90

4.10 bore 3.90 stroke using 6.25 rods 2.10 journal.  have tephlon coated bearings all around.  pistons an pins are coated(not tephlon) as well.

broke my right foot lastnight so i am unable to walk or stand.  so i cant do crap right now and it is killing me.

i should be testing last week of june or first of july.  all depends on how long the cable drive cable takes for turn around build time.  still gotta get it all together and measure for it.  then order it.  converter showed up on monday.  forgot all about that darn thing and i ordered it back in end of april as well. lol  was a badass surprise indeed.  

i am up and walking...with a limp but moving non the same.  3 more weeks with the boot and all good to rehab my foot.

next few weeks will be intense for sure.

Ice Cream Cruise @I29 first weekend of august is my official debut date to compete in a race.  ill be testing before that.  tech card paid in full already and on its way.  fire suite im shopping for now and a neckgen system as well.  so much crap i cant remember what is missing.lol  sleep...yup missing lots o sleep for sure.