Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

CruzKing

Cf6 Bar-b-que, Please Read.

92 posts in this topic

OK Folks, its that time of the year, time to get ready for ChallengerFest 6.

The pigmaster is not requiring prepayment this year again, BUT he would like an accurate number of plates so there will be enough food for everyone without having a bunch leftover.

SO i'm asking all those who are planning on having BBQ in the parking lot at Friday nights car show/parking lot party to please sign up and post  the number of plates required.  thanks CK.

INFO BELOW.

Here is the menu that you had last year.  Prices will stay the same.

$16.00 a plate (adult) and $10.00 for kids.  

Pick two meats, 2 sides, and a drink for the meal. 

Menu:

Meat:
Baby Back Ribs
BBQ Chicken
Pulled Pork BBQ

Sides:
Baked Beans
Cajun BBQ Corn
Potato Salad

Drinks:
Lemonade
Soda (Pepsi Products)

Saturday's menu at the track:

~BBQ sandwiches
~1/2 lb burgers w/cheese
~Brauts or smoked sausages w/onions and Green Peepers
~grilled chicken sandwiches

With chips and a drink for $7

Gregory, Lisa has us down for two, but as always I'll cover the BBQ for any local LEO's that come by. He can keep a count and I'll settle with him or I can guarantee a half dozen of so up front. I think we've had three of four most years. 

OK Folks, its that time of the year, time to get ready for ChallengerFest 6.

The pigmaster is not requiring prepayment this year again, BUT he would like an accurate number of plates so there will be enough food for everyone without having a bunch leftover.

SO i'm asking all those who are planning on having BBQ in the parking lot at Friday nights car show/parking lot party to please sign up and post  the number of plates required.  thanks CK.

INFO BELOW.

Here is the menu that you had last year.  Prices will stay the same.

$16.00 a plate (adult) and $10.00 for kids.  

Pick two meats, 2 sides, and a drink for the meal. 

Menu:

Meat:

Baby Back Ribs

BBQ Chicken

Pulled Pork BBQ

Sides:

Baked Beans

Cajun BBQ Corn

Potato Salad

Drinks:

Lemonade

Soda (Pepsi Products)

Saturday's menu at the track:

~BBQ sandwiches

~1/2 lb burgers w/cheese

~Brauts or smoked sausages w/onions and Green Peepers

~grilled chicken sandwiches

With chips and a drink for $7

Greg, I've yet to attend a fest and meet more of the family but it's not due to lackawanna. Wifey and I are in Florida till late March early April and my machine stays in storage up North till mid April-ish. I also hate cold weather but if and when we have an Al Gore like early Spring a fest attendance is indeed on my to do. Please advise the pigmaster I'll "sponsor" up to a dozen plates should they go unsold. There is more stuff I am sure to plan on than trying to zero in too close count-wise and risk someone not getting porked.