Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

715racing

Interesting Talk With Eric At Arrington...

I had a fairly long talk with Eric, from Arrington today. With all the rumors, speculation, and just plain garbage that is being spread, I wanted to hear straight from the horses mouth...WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??

So after I asked a bunch of dumb questions, Eric finally got me to shut up and listen. It seems as if the rumors of Arrington's demise are just like the rumors of Chrysler's demise back in the 70's. Or was it the 80's? Or maybe the 90's? I don't remember. Anyway, Arrington isn't going anywhere but up^. They have over 30 builds going on at this very moment in their shop! Twin turbos, (my personal favorite), superchargers, and naturally aspirated animals are all taking shape.
There was a bit of "shuffling" shall we say, with some people replaced, and others just let go. Happens in business' all around the world, every day. Nothing to panic over.

Eric wanted me to issue an invitation to ANYONE to come to their shop in Virginia, and get a free, comprehensive tour. Especially the nay-sayers. There may be a few secrets you can't see, (a certain silver Challenger being one thumbsup.gif), but he will show you their amazing, state of the art facility, including machine shop and dyno room. I've been there, and the place is remarkable. If there ever were a late model HEMI Heaven, this is it!

So, don't believe everything you hear, or read. Plan a visit, call Eric at 1-866-844-1245 and set up a tour. (Don't forget to ask him for a bottle of HEMI barbque sauce, the stuff is great). It's definately worth the trip!

So this is good news! Maybe they will stand behind the aluminum 449 that was sent there by truestreet performance.

Tuned by Arrington tuner and current at Arrington to diagnose.

Initial diagnosis was a low leakdown in one cylinder. Really hope to see this Twin turbo Jeep back up and running

without the new owner getting killed!! The previous owner never ran it over 800 hp due to AMS 1000 issues.

Im only posting this in the hopes that it will be made right!! The last motor I sent in for warranty I was told

the owner overboosted the engine and to me that's BS. Tranny wont work any the boost levels that were claimed.

Sick of be lied to. Pay top dollar to get tuned and get .............

If Eric or API was really concerned about internet rumors or speculation they would have made a statement, not have a customer take over the PR department and post on multiple forums.  Any chance I can swap out the barbque sauce for some of the Kool aid ?

Bwahahahahaha, soon to be released.....Arrington knee pads....only the best for 715 racing. J/K and I apologize. Eric Hruza can sell ice cubes to Eskimos. Probably why he's a salesman.

Let go your biggest superstars and most visible forum people, and not a public word from ANYONE at Arrington since.... and you expect the rumors not to fly?

There's more than one way to handle a business situation like this , but clamming up and saying nothing is probably near the bottom of the list I would make. Arrington's online presence is fairly substantial. Hell of a time to abandon it.

If Eric or API was really concerned about internet rumors or speculation they would have made a statement, not have a customer take over the PR department and post on multiple forums.  Any chance I can swap out the barbque sauce for some of the Kool aid ?

This^^^^^^^

Bwahahahahaha, soon to be released.....Arrington knee pads....only the best for 715 racing. J/K and I apologize. Eric Hruza can sell ice cubes to Eskimos. Probably why he's a salesman.

bth_lmao-1_zps8b4437e5.gif  bth_lmao-1_zps8b4437e5.gif  bth_lmao-1_zps8b4437e5.gif Now that's some funny shit right there !