Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CaptRon

6 Gt Dart Value

A friend of mine has this 66 Dart for sale. Has a little rust but mostly clean. No longer has the original 273. Has a freshly rebuilt 318 4bbl with a 4 sp.
It's drivable and fully street legal.

What kind of value would you folks put on this car?

Does have some rust on fenders

10710369_10201965901907485_1019029710788

Well I got it for 3K even. Not sure how far I want to go with restoration but if I do a full repaint I'll probably go with red.

It's got a few more rusty spots than I originally thought but it does run good and is pretty solid otherwise.

It belonged to a good friend who was hard up for money so I see it more as helping him out as opposed to picking up a deal.

Yea I'd prefer a 67-68 but those things are a bitch to find in good shape unless ya wanna pay today's new car pricing.

I'd like to make the 66 look like this little 65 someday!!!

1656442_825203607536249_2334113929317316

Put some nice wheels on it and it will look pretty cool.

My 62 Chevy pickup looked pretty frumpy with the stock wheels, but looks pretty sweet with new mags and wider tires.

I had one but a droptop, put Keystone classics on it, a 340 with a four speed and drove it for many miles. The car was signet Royal Red and right front fender was black. bought it like that for $125 and never changed it.