Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hotboatsdaily

1974 Pro Street Barracuda

1974 Plymouth Barracuda - 426 hemi - 8-71 blower - 850 hp - full tube chassis - magnum force front suspension - wilwood brakes - 4 link rear end - 727 auto trans - 8 3/4 rear end - 4.30 gear 

Motor has been professionally gone through, brand new TCI torque converter, fresh rebuild on the transmission. Have all receipts and full build sheet on the motor, over 130K invested.

Car Running 2/9/15:

75K OBO
Serious Inquires Only

Call/text 734-502-1030 
Tyler

post-4218-0-92065500-1423586458_thumb.jpg

welcome to the forum.  Seems like a serious car.  Is it available without the paint by numbers paint job?  Sorry, maybe you should get a couple posts under you belt before you try to come on and pedal a 75k car.....just saying

I also just cannot handle that paint job. I will just have to pass.

Just do better drugs and you'll be fine. It's more retro then I could swallow.

OP, no doubt you dropped a bundle into the build, but I'd suggest either a repaint or even a killer wrap job. But best if luck, she sure looks like a lot if sweat and tears went into the build.

At one time that was considered to be a killer paint job, just a little dated is all.  It is a beaurtiful car otherwise! GLWS

Shows how old we are Guy, :D  back in the 70's the paint work was mild to all out wild, air brushing to it's finest and colors galore. wouldn't take this car on the street but at the track it fits right in....