Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

sharkcohen

Alex Is A Miracle Worker

26 posts in this topic

I got some. It'll be the cheapest horse power you ever bought.

Just PayPal 99.95 too: camgotitoveronanothersucka@numnuts.com

And I'll get that right out to ya.

K, back to the regularly schedule program, catchcan mania.

PUSSIES!   Catch can thread?  Shit is falling apart......

But....while we are on this topic :) , mine is filling up pretty frigg'n quick now.  I've heard about running two catch cans.  Should I be doing this?   I almost started a thread, but didn't want to be the guy that started a catch can thread - thanks Shark - you the man  :)

Still a bunch of pussies!  And yes, Alex is great.  I enjoy working with him.

Err shouldn't this have been part of the MMF 4th anniversary thread? Took all these years to "catch can" up with the other place, so now we must admit the we are all environmentalist'a catching dat oil vapor instead of putting it back in da Prius drivers air, EXCEPT Murray who my have unceremoniously dumped it in da dirt last weekend, shame LMAO! ;)

All you need to do is add a 1 liter bottle to the catch can, then in 8 months you got a free oil change. :o

i'm now a buyer and seller of catch cans.  I'm going on to nasdaq next week. there is a future in CC's.  Also starting a museum for catch cans. should open about 2068 fall if everything goes right. so if you got some old ones at home let me know.. CK. 

I got some. It'll be the cheapest horse power you ever bought.

Just PayPal 99.95 too: camgotitoveronanothersucka@numnuts.com

And I'll get that right out to ya.

K, back to the regularly schedule program, catchcan mania.

PayPal didn't work. Shit