Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Fistymopar

Parting Out--08 Srt8 Challenger (3200 Miles)

Long story short, TN guy paid cash for it, let his son borrow it to take his girl to dinner and propose to his girl in it, and on the way home wrecked it. Black box said he was doing 126 before the brakes were applied and he tagged the corner of another car. car spun out was not flipped or impacted other than the right front-car to car area. Fire dept was itching to use their new JOL and cut the top off. Then the owner bought it back, with the intention of fixing it but passed away, thus the new parts. The car can be fixed, I don't have the time. more you buy, the cheaper they get. will ship on your dime. Fistymopar@  g m a i l.c o m  is quicker.

Many pictures at my link. located in northwest of ATL, GA

http://s297.photobucket.com/user/fistymopar/library/Projects%20and%20For%20Sale/2008%20SRT%20Challenger%20parts%20car%202015?sort=3&page=1

MOTOR, TRANS, DASH AND WIRING IS NOT FOR SALE
drivers door panel, VGC 100
Doors with glass an inards 800 each, (passenger door is red, was replaced)
drivers fender new 75
coolant overflow/PS reservoir 25
new inner fender plastic 20
inner trunk panels 25 for both
quarter panels 150 each both have  a wrinkle from a strap
new passenger inner fender structure 150
2 new hood hinges 50 for both
sunroof with wiring 400?
SRT deck lid with spoiler 400

Front subframe (new) 100
rear suspension 400 missing springs/ brakes hubs
rear lights, fascia, other parts--- ask