Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

G Funk

Hemituner Tcm

Hey AJ, i finally got the tcm in. Do i need to reset the TCM adaptives or anything? I know you said it was plug and play but im just double checking.

Also, what are the shift points and rev limiter set to?

I will test it out more tomorrow, so far it shifts like butter around the neighborhood. Need to get it out on the highway and really test it out!

The car is running great! I really appreciate the help. I guess i just needed to put some miles on it, i had a CEL on when i first put it in but that dissapeared.

Thanks again! Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a tcm upgrade ;-)

What is the cost of a hemituner tcm?

Priceless  :)   Big fan of AJ.      

and.....let's you munch on your burrito longer before the car changes gear again itself  :)

After installing a 3200 stall converter. The car was shifting like crap. Called AJ and he sent me a custom TCM. Between the torque converter and the cam, a tune adustment was needed. AJ took care of it and boy is she shifting like butter. Thanks AJ

Thank you for the feedback! For those looking the TCM's arrive to your door plug and play. No resetting necessary. 

Kind Regards

AJ

Exact info I was looking for! Just about to install mine :)

The 2011 and Up Hemituner TCM is $375 Plus Shipping., so what is the price on a 05-10 Hemituner TCM?

The price is now $425. That price now includes up to 10 revisions on the tcm as well!

Hope this helps

AJ

I drove a car last week with on of AJs TCMs in it. I was really impressed. Car shifted like it should've shifted from the factory.

Even when I gave the car back to the owner, I made sure to mention how well the car shifted.

I drove a car last week with on of AJs TCMs in it. I was really impressed. Car shifted like it should've shifted from the factory.

Even when I gave the car back to the owner, I made sure to mention how well the car shifted.

Thank you for the bump. Below is a link for Dino's 8 sec jeep. It has the latest Paramount Transmission with a Custom  Hemituner Performance TCM that I modified on site using HP tuners!

https://igcdn-videos-b-16-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/t50.2886-16/12131032_439423789576196_1532491344_n.mp4

Thanks

AJ