Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hemituner

Token, Fnkychkn, Hemiwagn, A True Demonstration Of Lx Comaraderie At Sf 10

So A guy from NY travels 3000 miles away from home to dyno a couple of cars. TSA has a Different thoughT on some Items in my computer bag so I send them back to the shop with a friend. On Friday I find myself in need of a pretty common item for our cars a MTCM. A quick call to Hemiwagn for a favor turns into a mission for 3 guys from Canada that also traveled a 3000 plus distance finding a vehicle to borrow and driving 2 hours to bring it to me. Greg, Dave , And Pete completely saved my bacon! In life you run into crazy moments that become great memories of how GREAT friendships are truly forged. I really can't thank you guys enough. Great Friends are hard to come by and this community has been the source of so many for me. These are great times!
You guys rock!
AJ

I remember you changing the tune on our car on Saturday while you were between flights. Karma can be a good thing. Glad to see all your good deeds being repaid in kind!

Those crazy Canadians. ....I have known those guys for almost 10 years now and they have never failed to be less than great friends. Glad to see they came through for you AJ.

Great story

Hell that's only 1/10 of the story. Those guys are the best, not only was that a life saver, we had a complete blast all weekend. I remember a time when most everyone was like that, we'd all drop whatever was going in to help a brother in need. Thank gawd there's still a few guys around like those three as well as Ann who loaned her car out no questions asked. It's friendships like this that have kept me around for the last 10 years :)

Hell that's only 1/10 of the story. Those guys are the best, not only was that a life saver, we had a complete blast all weekend. I remember a time when most everyone was like that, we'd all drop whatever was going in to help a brother in need. Thank gawd there's still a few guys around like those three as well as Ann who loaned her car out no questions asked. It's friendships like this that have kept me around for the last 10 years :)

See you at the Shindig!