Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

HEMI2NV

Hc 10.71 @ 128

35 posts in this topic

Impressive time.  Some of these videos crack me up with all the intro stuff, you'd think they cured cancer lol

Wish they told us the mods.  Obviously tuned, but wondering what else.

injected engineering on facebook

HELLCAT MAKES 758 HP 681TQ TO THE WHEELS!!

Second round of testing using E85 in the Injected Hellcat nets a 96hp and 59tq gain over stock. All testing is calibration only and E85 fuel. With the use of ID1000's from Injector Dynamics and fuel system upgrades to support the E85 fuel, everything else is stock. Stay tuned for track times!

Thank you Injector Dynamics and HP Tuners

Enjoy

See More

Some of these videos crack me up with all the intro stuff, you'd think they cured cancer lol

lol Agreed. I almost turned it off, but ended up fast forwarding to the burnout.

It sure doesn't leave the line like a 10-second car.

Still impressive to me considering most stock hellcats are running in the mid to low 11's on any given day.  Hopefully they will bring it to the next MSHS event with other Hellcats to compare it against.

Chris

So I gotta ask. How is it no one with a HC is catching any grief about running these times with out a cage?.

what are you a fuckin newb? been in prison or what?  lol

http://www.nhra.com/userfiles/file/Tech/StreetLegalStylePresentedbyAAA.pdf

NHRA DRAGS: STREET LEGAL STYLE PRESENTED BY AAA (Page xiv) (5th paragraph)

Additionally Requirements and specifications for Street Legal are the same as those for the Summit Racing Series with the following exception: Unaltered 2008 OEM model year and newer production cars running slower than 9.99 and 135 mph do not have to meet the requirements and specifications for the Summit Racing Series except for the following: Convertibles and T-tops must meet Summit Racing Series Roll Bar and Roll Cage requirements, All drivers must meet the Summit Racing Series Helmet and Protective Clothing requirements.”

lol, that'll tell ya how long I've had my head placed firmly within my ass. Last I heard it was being discussed. K, I'll climb back up my hole now.

:P

what are you a fuckin newb? been in prison or what?  lol

http://www.nhra.com/userfiles/file/Tech/StreetLegalStylePresentedbyAAA.pdf

NHRA DRAGS: STREET LEGAL STYLE PRESENTED BY AAA (Page xiv) (5th paragraph)

Additionally Requirements and specifications for Street Legal are the same as those for the Summit Racing Series with the following exception: Unaltered 2008 OEM model year and newer production cars running slower than 9.99 and 135 mph do not have to meet the requirements and specifications for the Summit Racing Series except for the following: Convertibles and T-tops must meet Summit Racing Series Roll Bar and Roll Cage requirements, All drivers must meet the Summit Racing Series Helmet and Protective Clothing requirements.”

Note the red highlight.  Guys like us that modify cars don't fall in to this rule and still have to have a cage below 11.50 right?