Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BiG AL G

Wheels For The Hellcat!

Wuz up al, how ya been bud. I keep hearing everything is the same for the rear if that helps. Both John l and Jack have been running a rear, not sure about what they did on the front.

Wuz up al, how ya been bud. I keep hearing everything is the same for the rear if that helps. Both John l and Jack have been running a rear, not sure about what they did on the front.

Hey Cam, I'm doing great bud...How about you? That's what I've been hearing but i thought i would ask. I was thinking about a set of Welds and i was wondering if an 18x5 might fit on the front and of course a 17x10 on the rear.

The hellcat forum has some info on what people have been doing for rear wheel options. I think Tout has some 18" Welds on Linda's Hellcat Charger. Here is a link to the forum

http://www.hellcat.org/forums/srt-hellcat-wheels-and-tires.31/

Thanks Jim, I will check it out!

Al, check with HHP and AJ, both were working on front wheel options for the big caliper, Welds fit 17,18, but tire selection is not the best yet, PM me and we can go over whats out there, Linda's last run 10.80 was on 20' MT ET streets BTW...

When we worked i rich Bogart developing the 15" conversion kit the front runners were designed to clear the big aftermarket brembo brakes we had on Trojans car. But I'm not sure if everything has remained the same for offset.

The caddy ctsv has the same front brakes, they have skinny's for that car. I have 17" Bogarts for the rear with 26" MT and a fresh Hoosier set of 26" DR's I would sell them for $1000 or you can borrow them at VMP let me know if you want me to bring them.