Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Drp6982

My Bes Update

59 posts in this topic

Is it too late to fly Dave in for Thursday?  Would love to see him anyway :)

Well I just asked him, I know he is busy with work and I think he just moved to a new house..... I told him if he comes, you'll be buying the drinks :)

Motor sounds awesome @ WOT.  Damn.  Mine is shipping soon.  Hope to put my 300 hit to it by the end of Fall.  I guess I better start pulling some weight to see those numbers you guys are running.  I was hoping to hit a low ten.  

Motor sounds awesome @ WOT. Damn. Mine is shipping soon. Hope to put my 300 hit to it by the end of Fall. I guess I better start pulling some weight to see those numbers you guys are running. I was hoping to hit a low ten.

Did he post a vid of it on the dyno?? Did I miss that???

Did he post a vid of it on the dyno?? Did I miss that???

yeah its in the 1st post

Got a new revision with the timing smoothed and more timing. I am attempting to swap the starter tomorrow and if all goes well will race tomorrow night NA.... Waiting for the tuner to come out with my next Wed to start the nitrous tuning

I can't beleive I missed that!! That sounds incredible!! Wow, talk about responsive!!

Thanks!  and yes, she seems to want to spin with the smallest amount of throttle.....

Well, I got back out and played a little more NA. We added some timing and the car picked up a bit of MPH in the 1/8 but nothing really on the back end. Picked up .15 tenths but no MPH..... I sent the logs over, maybe the back half needs some adjustments

but she is getting there.

FWIW, damn track prep sucked in regards to using the trans brake. First night out she held amazing...... tonight tried launching at 2800 on the Tbrake and had 2.25 60fts, Shit RobSRT raced me with his RAM and 60ft better then me lol

PBIR%205.15%20%20NA%20Revision%202_zps7z

Damn those 60 foots!!!! lol

Well this is my best 60ft on motor.....   I guess the TQ of this motor is allowing for easier foot braking

Hopefully VMP will hold my car on the two step..... cant wait to see whats up

have you seen his 60 foot times?? i think hes good! lol....of course at his level maybe there is always room for improvement.

Had a Personal best of a 1.320 the other night with a 9.20 1/4 ......   I think there is always room for improvement :)   might need a new setup but Im sure she should and could go 1.2s consistently

Had a Personal best of a 1.320 the other night with a 9.20 1/4 ...... I think there is always room for improvement :) might need a new setup but Im sure she should and could go 1.2s consistently

That is insane! lol.....just awesome brother. That car is so bad ass. I can't even imagine what a 1.32 60 foot would feel like much less a 1.2! :)

man that is bad ass for sure. 1.20 aint no joke 60ft times. that is moving.

are those head lights of your one peice? can the single round lights be removed?

DanVMP_zpsiqoooo2o.jpg

They are stock one piece lamps, but I did have to cut the front and back open to use the LMI ram air kit

PB_zps3drucjrw.jpg

Thats ROBSRT in the left and and me in the right......  First time we have ever raced each other I think.... Was Epic, wish we had this one on video. This was the weekend right after ATCO down in Florida.... of course DA was 2100 .... only place in the country with 85 degree weather in Nov

First off gezzis Dan, she's hauling ass. Congrats!!

Before I read your comment I was dissecting the slip and thinking holy hell the other lane came on like a freight train to hand you your ass, WTF was that thing.

Then I read it was that bastage TT of robs. What the hell is it with both your builds, something in the water?? :)