Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Drp6982

My Bes Update

59 posts in this topic

Damn, both cars are hauling ass and with the RT and 60 Rob only won that pass by .07, classic!  Your car is an animal Dan !

I have a set of Afco's (like new) for sale that might get ya to the 1.2x :rolleyes:

Shocks alone took the car from low 1.5 to 1.39, (Consistent 1.42) 60's on good prep.

First off gezzis Dan, she's hauling ass. Congrats!!

Before I read your comment I was dissecting the slip and thinking holy hell the other lane came on like a freight train to hand you your ass, WTF was that thing.

Then I read it was that bastage TT of robs. What the hell is it with both your builds, something in the water?? :)

Thanks Bud! Yeah that was Robs twin Turbo Wagon.....  I remember him telling me he was surprised how fast I got out in front and he was chasing me down the whole way

I am determined to get this car in the 8s on the current 350 shot. I figured if I can get air closer to zero then 2100 that should be enough.....   Plus Im adding the Razors Edge front bumper support so should get more weight off the front.

Damn, both cars are hauling ass and with the RT and 60 Rob only won that pass by .07, classic!  Your car is an animal Dan !

I have a set of Afco's (like new) for sale that might get ya to the 1.2x :rolleyes:

Shocks alone took the car from low 1.5 to 1.39, (Consistent 1.42) 60's on good prep.

Afcos on all 4 corners ? How new ? how many passes ? 

I might consider a change at some point but it does make me nervous to do so when the car is so consistent. I also need to look at some rear control arms to adjust the chamber. The insides wear out faster so I imagine I could do a better job getting more of the tire to the ground on launch

dan......WTH?? you have stock c arms in the rear? why is your car leaving so damn hard? obviously you can drive your tail off.....but wow!! your springs are stock srt with 90/10s up front??

Inside wear could also be a result of toe change as the rear squats. Toe goes out as the rear comes down. Ask Cam. ;)

so what do you do to adjust that, adjustable rear arms?

dan......WTH?? you have stock c arms in the rear? why is your car leaving so damn hard? obviously you can drive your tail off.....but wow!! your springs are stock srt with 90/10s up front??

so what do you do to adjust that, adjustable rear arms?

I am running stock SRT springs and 50/50 Lakewoods in the rear and the 90/10s in the front. Removed the front sway, kept the rear and running a 15" tire

I am running stock SRT springs and 50/50 Lakewoods in the rear and the 90/10s in the front. Removed the front sway, kept the rear and running a 15" tire

crap....i removed my rear sway bar 0.o i do still have the front on though .........i did do the 15" conversion though and got some mt et pro bracket radial slicks :)

crap....i removed my rear sway bar 0.o i do still have the front on though .........i did do the 15" conversion though and got some mt et pro bracket radial slicks :)

I tried those "slicks" with the stiff sidewalls and didnt like them. Im sticking with either the M&H or I will try and MT DR