Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Truckzilla46

Arrington How Could You Do This To Me

I am so upset a couple weeks ago I went to the track finally for my first time with new engine I don't know what they're thinking at Arrington but the first time I staged I took off with the tires off I spent the rest of the night pretty much losing traction until halfway on my 8th mile track there is no excuse for you guys . It's all your fault guys .

just want to give Everyone an update. I couldn't be more happy with this engine it's got gobs of power and a ridiculous amount alone to work every time I get behind the wheel it still puts a huge smile on my face can't wait to see it see what The shagging wagon does with bigger tires on the back so it hooks. Just want to throw out another thanks to Arlington Eric and all the guys down there did a great job not even A small nick or scratch or anything on my car Fremonts visit down there. :) :)

Here I though "here we go again"

What were your times?

Not good at 1/8 traction was almost impossible. Best was 60ft 1.85 7.5 at 97mph couldn't even imagine with esp off!

New tires here and nivomats replaced :)