Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

legmaker

Big Thanks To Aj

Can't say enough about the generosity of this guy!!!  I was having some issues right off the trailer at the track rental on Thursday at VMP.  Car felt like it was pulling a boat for the first 100' then would go.  Was getting frustrated when I ran into AJ and asked for his opinion on something.  He gives his opinion, then asks if he can address a couple things.  Next thing I know he is going over my logs, determining issues, and making the appropriate adjustments to my tune, which is not one he did for me but was willing to help me regardless.  The guy is the real deal and I can't thank you enough my friend.  Car set a PB by the end of the day and followed that number up with every pass the following day.  

Thank you AJ....... you are a real asset to this community. 

Chris, so glad that the "bugs" were found and the car was able to run so well.  Aj is "the real deal" and is so willing to jump in and help.

Congrats Chris, that's gotta be the fastest pink charger in da wooorld!!. And no suprise, AJ's always been the man to step in and do whatever it takes, I'd never expect anything less out of him. :)

This not the first time AJ saved the day. He was the AXLE KING at CF5.

I heard some fucktards were disrespecting him there. 

That guy had more Trinity's in front of him this weekend than a Diablo showcase.

lol I've seen that pile many times.

I heard some fucktards were disrespecting him there. 

^^^ They were just jealous lil bitches John. lol

lol I've seen that pile many times.

Chris congrats on the new PB's , AJ jumping in like he did for you doesn't surprise me one bit !

AJ is da man !

I also would like to thank aj, had my challenger At his shop Monday for a pulley swap and tune end result was I couldn't be happier. Definitely worth the wait to deal with the best!!!