Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BTHeidi

Thanks Aj

AJ I would be remiss not to thank you here as well so again mucho thank you for providing my Magnum with a dialed in Superstock Race tune and giving me a ride that is once again fun to drive as a daily driver.    I have to admit I was a bit afraid of the old girl last year after putting some power under the hood. No more just the right punch when heading out to the store or loading the muttlers up for a morning at Juno Dog Beach.  

The car runs perfect your team up with Erik on my build is everything I could have asked for and more.

I'm really looking forward to a few more months down the road when its time to turn a certain Ram that I get to see almost daily!  

Once again thank you so very much.  

Very nice Heidi I'm glad for you to be in a Happy place with your car !

Linda :)

Thanks Linda looking forward to seeing you and John next month in Ohio.  If I can get out of here before 7 tonight and the weather holds will be heading out to play with the car on just the street tune tonight.  If not Friday definite and on the race tune.  

See you soon  ;)

Always giving back....WTB, Sweetie.  Hope to see ya soon.

A.J. FTMFW!

:D

HS

Good stuff Sam looking forward to that day again soon.  Hopefully before Texas but if not another meal at Brenners is on tap a must!  

Thanks for having me as a part of the Team. We are proud to be a part of your success in  the series!

A.J.

Thanks again A.J. hope to see you in Ohio next month.  I have driven the car all week except today I drove my Benz in and let me say that street tune is on point just a lot of fun and I dare say that 11 year old Maggie is a bit more fun to drive than the 550.  Lots of smiles this week for sure.  

Good stuff Sam looking forward to that day again soon.  Hopefully before Texas but if not another meal at Brenners is on tap a must!  

Thanks again A.J. hope to see you in Ohio next month.  I have driven the car all week except today I drove my Benz in and let me say that street tune is on point just a lot of fun and I dare say that 11 year old Maggie is a bit more fun to drive than the 550.  Lots of smiles this week for sure.  

I don't know if I can stand that much goodness, Lady...  What a wonderful night that was...couldn't have asked for better company, food or atmosphere.  We owned that place!

:D

HS