Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

FlyByU

+++ The Mshs Shut Up & Line Up "list" +++

46 posts in this topic

• Jim Koutsoubis
  • AJ Ortiz
  • Eskle Collier
  • Marcus Hughes
  • Brian Brunt
  • Dan Plotkin
  • Chris Harrigan
  • Dino Erickson
  • Robert Gonzalez
  • Sal Iovino

**Races must be done at an MSHS event or the pre-event track rentals.

**This is just a starting point and don't be offended if you are not on the "LIST". Id expect the list to shuffle quite a bit at the next MSHS event especially with some drivers making their 2015 debut there.

**A driver is not expected to defend their slot more than twice an event weekend.

**If you want off the list, let me know. If you want on the list, let the #10 driver know.

**Call out's can be done here and shall be honored first come and first serve. Lower number cars can only challenge the next car above them.

**Lets have fun at all cost and Shut Up & Line Up!!!!

Any questions?

http://hemirace.com/featured/the-mshs-shut-up-line-up-list/

5 Jeeps in the top 6. I see some shuffling possible but number 1 is going to be hard to beat with the current builds out there in the MSHS. LX and Beyond could be interesting....

J

5 Jeeps in the top 6. I see some shuffling possible but number 1 is going to be hard to beat with the current builds out there in the MSHS. LX and Beyond could be interesting....

J

Evenly split though for the top 10 icon_wink.gif

J

just need to get some of the unlimited builds finished. Then it will be interesting.

just need to get some of the unlimited builds finished. Then it will be interesting.

Agreed. Time is a wasting :)

I think if this takes we will do an N/A List too!!

Brian what is a boost Tube?. .....Wiil the Jeep guys need to worry about that?

Wishing you fast fun and moving up the list!

Linda :)

Boost tube...

8dd8025c11a5458df7e912f468ed0d51.jpg