Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

FlyByU

+++ The Mshs Shut Up & Line Up "list" +++

46 posts in this topic

I hear pooldouche and lakey got the 7 second cars, probably gonna shake up the list a bit, don't forget buckwheats 4.2 KenneBell killer.

lol

So who is georgy boy gonna get to peddle his car for him.

Thanks Chris aka Legmaker for agreeing to be the list manager. I appreciate the help and I know there will be some moving around which be will hard to keep up with on my end.

You da man, series wouldnt be what it is without you and your sponsorship through the years!!!!

I will be at the rental friday and I would like to start with number 10 and go right up to number 1 if all are present.

You go John!

Keep the smack talk going and climb the ladder to 1.

Linda :)

LIST updated removing Big Al G from top as the Jeep is no longer driven by him and has a new owner.  Lets see if the Jeep can make its way back on the list in 2016!!!

I will be at the rental friday and I would like to start with number 10 and go right up to number 1 if all are present.

ya can only call up 2 spots all weekend. bummer isnt it? if i make it id want all 10 as well. would suck to be faster then all the rest but have to wait 4yrs to get to number 1 being faster then the rest. i think et is limited to 8.50s anyways isnt it for this race?

You can call up as many as you want but I wouldn't expect someone to defend their spot more than twice a day. If you beat him it doesn't matter :)

Class rules do not apply to the list. Run as fast as you can.

I'd say it's likely the whole list is 8 second cars by mid season.

That is a pretty safe bet, maybe a 9.0 sprinkled in.  (C'mon Dan P. , up the spray !  lol)

That is a pretty safe bet, maybe a 9.0 sprinkled in.  (C'mon Dan P. , up the spray !  lol)

I would consider it but I have a few other things with the car to adjust. My immediate goal is to hit 8s on my current 350 shot. It is very doable with the right air

Better get that drag pack from Tim and have Josh finish it up for you.

Bruce and I were working on his race car when Harry called him, I said to Bruce I need to dust the DP off and change the oil guys are getting close,lol