Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

08superbee#513

Pwr426 Twin Turbo Build

69 posts in this topic
Car is a 2008 srt8 superbee charger and now in the hands of Tim Barth at Modular Powerhouse.

-PWR Prostreet 419
   -PWR 426 Manley Crank,I beam Rods,and Pistons. Clevite Bearings.    
   -PWR 6.1 Stage III ported heads                                    
   -PW-Custom Cam                                                       
   -ARP Head Studs                                                      
   -Manley Wrist Pins .927 x 9310 x 2.300 x .170 x 118g                 
   -Cometic Phuzion Gasket Kit. .051" Thick 4.140" Bore                 
   -Cometic Fiber Intake Gaskets                                         
   -Billet Main Caps

-twin S300sx3-66 78/73mm Turbos
-SHR Tranny with billet Protorque 4400 stall converter
-Super Dana 44 with 3.33 gears
-KWV2 suspension
-custom built API triple pump (Walbo 400s) E85 coated hat, ID2000's
-Arrington 90mm TB Ported 90mm Intake W/Thermal Coating
-AMS 1000 not hooked up to compressed air but would like to so i can control boost out of box
-builder bill TCM set at 6500rpm shifts and 7300rpm rev limiter

Long story short my dad and I built the entire car except for the turbo installation and piping and ams1000 wiring.  The car had a stock bottom end 6.1 with cam and heads and a ysi v7 supercharger completed by dad and I making 730rwhp tuned by modiefied by kc before installing the 419.  after everything was installed car was delivered again to modified by kc on 8-26-11.  Had belt slippage with the supercharger so went with used precision 6262 ball bearing turbo set up that blew a seal after making 1080rwhp.  Decided to go with bigger t4 s300sx3-66 78/73mm turbos.  My car sat and sat and sat until I tried to pick it up had no luck.  finally get car back on 9-24-14 over 3 years later and a ton of headaches from that shop.  car goes into limp mode and told I do not need the first 3 gears anyway.  I am basically done with this car as the shop has really done a number on me.  After a few months scott tells me to either bring it to afterhours shop or closer to me is Tim Barth which he claimed was one of the best in the business and trusted him completely to finish my car right.  11-21-14 car is loaded to head to Tim Barth.  http://s992.photobucket.com/user/paulb1982/media/IMG_0908_zpsobmq1fut.mp4.html?o=0 video of my car being loaded.  Tim is a busy man but accepted my car on top of his already full list.  I told him what ever it takes to make the car correct make it the best it can be do it.  Talked with Tim and I am very confident my car will be done right.  he can be hard to get ahold of but as long as he is busy knocking out car to get to mine then I will not complain as long as I know my car is ok.   

R.I.P. 4-14-15 my father who worked his ass off on this car, but never got to see it finished.  The smile on his face when he drove it with 6.bs of boost will be one of my best memories of him.  He was very ill from his cancer and did not want to vomit in my car, but I would have none of that.  I let him drive it and I never seen a sick man run around a car so fast to get in the drivers seat.  This finished car is for the memories we had building it over a year.

Make sure you start out with having Tim carefully check out what you got from PWR. It would suck to have it come apart after all your effort due to some shitty parts that Andy substituted on your build.

Thanks guys really appreciate it.

no worries on the build Tim is going over everything and really taking care of me on this.  I really appreciate him taking on my car a lot of guys would not.  I do not think a lot is wrong on it however there are some things I want to change and whatever Tim wants to change or improve will get done.  Tim guaranteed me the car will not leave his shop until it is perfect.  It may take awhile but im fine with that with the amount of money, pain, stress, and time I have had to wait already.

Welcome to the nut house paul. What is sad is the class im going to be running next year. It is currently sponsored by modifucked by kc this year. I almsot swallowed my tongue when i seen and heard it over the pa system a few weeks ago.

I am sorry to hear about your dad.  I recall he was ill from your posts on the LXF.  My sincere condolences.

I'll be frank, I unsubscribed from the LXF thread after seeing so many changes to the build.  I couldn't help anymore and I checked out.

Best of luck getting it done.   

HS

no worries hemisam I checked out long before that.  This is a start over thread with what is done to it and what will be done by Tim to get it right and running the way it should have been running 2 years ago.  not sure what Tim will change but he can do whatever he feels benefits the build.  No more runaround bs and stealing my money by Modifucked by kc like goehner perfectly said. 

what class is that Jaramie?  I would tell them how shitty that place is.  the way they treated my car it is taking everything I have not to go to prison.  place is a joke and really gone to shit and that's putting it nicely.  can not wait till I run into them and they try to claim my build.  I am going to hammer them when I get my car back and take it to all the nice get togethers. 

I cant confirm it. I just remember the name either mentioned or a billboard at the last race. Ill find out and keep ya posted if im right. Dont want to hurt the series cuz of one turd. I will bring it up if it is so to the guy who runs it.

And the modifucked by kc was from me. I dont know who that goathearder or what ever his name is stealing my lines. lol

How ya doing my brother, glad to see you over here. AndI'm very sorry about your dad, my condolences Paul I know how badly you wanted this done. And I'm very glad to see you get her over to someone who knows what the fuck they're doing, Tim will get it all worked out.

I cant confirm it. I just remember the name either mentioned or a billboard at the last race. Ill find out and keep ya posted if im right. Dont want to hurt the series cuz of one turd. I will bring it up if it is so to the guy who runs it.

And the modifucked by kc was from me. I dont know who that goathearder or what ever his name is stealing my lines. lol

Ha, I used ? Cause I am curious who it is.

How ya doing my brother, glad to see you over here. AndI'm very sorry about your dad, my condolences Paul I know how badly you wanted this done. And I'm very glad to see you get her over to someone who knows what the fuck they're doing, Tim will get it all worked out.

Thanks cam I know you busted your ass trying to talk some sense into that shop but they just would not listen.  turbofreak did also but quickly figured out they were a bunch of dipshits.  its people like you, scott, jaramie, chris hull, and a bunch of others that have really helped out that I will get this build finally finished and stay positive and motivated. 

sorry jaramie I ment to give you credit for modifucked by kc not sure why I used goehner unless I just remember it in his post also lol.

Ha, I used ? Cause I am curious who it is.

Modified by kc is the name. Dipshits, bullshit and lies is their game. I seen the deal the moment i walked into the place. I told paul i think damn near instantly to grab his shit and get out of there before more fuckings was dealt? I seen what they did and heard what was charged and instantly knew the deal. I seen it to many times and why i dont work on cars anymore. It made me angry on how paul was just shrugged off like a pesent. I knew all involved with the car on pauls side was pissed off. They had every right to be and still. Learning lesson for sure and the word is moving quickly about it.

I certainly wished and hoped his dad got to drive it with the 1000+hp. Dad was way cool for just the brief moment i met him. Rip pauls dad. I bet he and my dad are up there talkin shit to each other about whos sons cars gonna be more powerful, Pauls or mine. lol so i feel a bit of peace thinking stuff like this. No more pain for them and we get to have them on our shoulders all the time now. No longer needing a phone call just the whisper to be comforted they are there.