Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

badsrt8challenger

2011 Mopar Nats

105 posts in this topic

yea i dont know if are rooms will be ready we might have to take are stuff to the track. i think that should be ok,

We can finalize once we get closer. We have until 6pm to cancel Thursday but we will know a day or so earlier. Are you racing? If it is 90+ degrees I probably won't run. Last thing I want to do is break before the Woodward cruise the following weekend.

Hey guys i just found out that the Srt High Performance tour will be at the Mopar Nats on Sat. chk out the link.The way it sounds to me is they will let you drive some of the new srt's. Once you click on the link its about half way down.

www.moparnats.org

Hey guys i just found out that the Srt High Performance tour will be at the Mopar Nats on Sat. chk out the link.The way it sounds to me is they will let you drive some of the new srt's. Once you click on the link its about half way down.

www.moparnats.org

SWEET! I can't wait now. I think that 392 in front has my name on it.:)lol

I entered the Hemi class along with the trophy class. Today I just got another parking pass in the mail. So if someone doesn't have one let me know and I can meet you at the gate of Modern Mopar parking .

I think I'm gonna head out too. I'll be comin in sat morning. And will probably need someone to get me in to So if ya don't mind I'll call one of the phone #'s posted. This should be a blast

I think I'm gonna head out too. I'll be comin in sat morning. And will probably need someone to get me in to So if ya don't mind I'll call one of the phone #'s posted. This should be a blast

for sure call one of us !!!

Looking forward to seeing you there!

so whos going and racing to represent us?

Iron6- Bill

Rubbel- Jim

is that it?

ADH and I are signed up for the trophy race only. I've never been so don't know if that's just one pass and best ET wins or what.

W00t! This time next week canopy should already be set up and I'll be enjoying the show.

so whos going and racing to represent us?

Iron6- Bill

Rubbel- Jim

is that it?

outside shot i will if alex gets me my fron twheels in time. i dont have drs for my challenger.

I'm racing in the South Oak Hemi shootout at the Nats. After a week at Arrington and a few new mods to make me legal. I hope to break my PB and break into the 10's. Perdicted weather forecast is low 80's. AJ fixed my Limp mode with a new MTCM and adjusted my shift points to 6200 RPM. Car feels really strong and seems to pull better out of the hole. I'm going to take AJ's advice and drop my DR's down to 16#. Looking forward to meeting rubbel and seeing his car run. Just wish more of you guys were going to be racing. I'll post results each night. Laker if you make it look me up. I know you were at LX but I didn't get a chance to meet you.

Iron6

ADH and I are signed up for the trophy race only. I've never been so don't know if that's just one pass and best ET wins or what.

W00t! This time next week canopy should already be set up and I'll be enjoying the show.

Val,

This time next week you should be teched and making as many passes down the 1/4 you want. Sat you will get 2 time trails and around 3pm go into Elim. You win you continue until you lose. Good luck see you there.

Bill

Bring plenty of bottles of water and your own shade. They charge $4 per bottle and there are no trees where we park. If you run faster then 13.99 you need helmet and fire jacket. Oh and don't forget a set of beer goggles lol. We should be cruising Brice road or sitting in the Motel6 parking lot sipping on cold ones this time next week.

Bill

Looking forward to it. I always wear a helmet but you really need a fire jacket if you run faster than 13.99?

I ran T&T all day without one. 1st Elim I ran and won only 13.10 there was a Tech at the time slip booth asked where my jacket was. Said NHRA rules. I have two so I'll bring an extra. You can use it. Its a large.