Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
R/TWildChild

Texas Street Controversy

I mean, fix the tranny and go get that guy.

Can't wait to get after it again, especially on a lower gear; just waiting on the RPM Transmission to come in. Talked w em last week and they said 2-3 more weeks before its shipped out to me.

62c7f9db05d3609120be6ceb2cad8726.jpg

I will put the blame on me in the sense that I shouldn't have been racing hurt, but word got around that he previously raced my car and left me by two car lengths....nah...never raced him before. AND I certainly remember any car that's left me by two car lengths; another challenger at that. So I had to go for it. lol.

Went to a get together with West Houston Muscle Saturday at a local speed shop, Allen Samuels Dodge brought a new SRT. Jeep and a new Sublime R/T six speed.

Dude let me take the R/T for a drive. That was fun, good thing there is a rev limiter. Just a little rusty and old. I Enjoyed my A5 on the way home.

I'm gonna have to take a trip up to Houston to meet yall fellas. Maybe even be able to meet some of yall at Royal Purple Raceway.

Giant car show a week from this Saturday 8/8 15, lots of Space City LX guys going to be there. 6pm you check it out on West Houston Muscle facebook page. Everybody welcome.

Giant car show a week from this Saturday 8/8 15, lots of Space City LX guys going to be there. 6pm you check it out on West Houston Muscle facebook page. Everybody welcome.

I'll have to wait until the Transmission is installed, no social media (besides YouTube) so I'll definitely k.i.t with ya on upcoming events

It's almost heeeerrre! Guys at RPM were very good at customer service, from calling just to confirm the shipping details/letting me know it was ready to calling on confirming the spline count on the RXT clutch on the car making sure all was good and didn't need to recall shipment. THANKS RPM!

f348bc279015a08a4a77b7caaa0a7789.jpg