Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

HemiSam

Lone Star Mopar Fest 2015

121 posts in this topic

Just come out, play in the rain, look at wheels & halos, drive down the track praying you won't hit a wall and will be able to slow down enough to make the turn (sometimes that means the return lane is the track). It's a blast

Stay drunk and forget about the cars actually might be the best idea

Lmao!!!!

Did you ever end up moving to Texas?

Yep. Been staying in a hotel with the wife and 3 kids, and no garage since mid June. My mind has been temporarily misplaced lol

Yep. Been staying in a hotel with the wife and 3 kids, and no garage since mid June. My mind has been temporarily misplaced lol

Holy shit that doesnt sound too fun, but you gotta do what you gotta do sometimes.

Cool man will be good to meet you. I think we will have the only blacktop's there haha.

I would have rented my own room about 30 days ago... 0.o

I would have rented my own room about 30 days ago... 0.o

We started with two single rooms, which was nice for me to be able to send them somewhere, but now we're in a two room suite. lol

Hopefully we'll be out in the next couple weeks. 

Two months away from hundreds of owners gathering in Texas.

We are thrilled that over 300 owners have already registered their vehicle and over half the tickets to the Heritage Lunch are already gone.

The event website update with information about the Thursday/Friday/Saturday.

Please visit www.lonestarmoparfest.com for more info!

*Proceeds from admission will go towards building care packages for US Armed Forces overseas.

vroom vroom....

HS

From the LSMF Team:

We'll have this display area on site.... come out see the Airlift Drift Hellcat, sign up to #RaceForACase, and jump in the Pennzoil Bottle where LiveNation gift cards will be flying around and grab as many as you can.

2015_footprint.png

:D

HS

T-Minus 23 days until the Karting Kickoff!

On Saturday, in addition to the Show-N-Shine and Racing

- Epic Food Truck Corral

- Rhys Millen drift exhibition with the Pennzoil Hellcat

- Race for a Case of Pennzoil (0w40 or 5w20)

- Jump in the Pennzoil bottle where LiveNation gift cards will be flying around and grab as many as you can

HS

T-Minus 23 days until the Karting Kickoff!

On Saturday, in addition to the Show-N-Shine and Racing

- Epic Food Truck Corral

- Rhys Millen drift exhibition with the Pennzoil Hellcat

- Race for a Case of Pennzoil (0w40 or 5w20)

- Jump in the Pennzoil bottle where LiveNation gift cards will be flying around and grab as many as you can

HS

Looking forward to seeing you soon Sam.  Damn I wanna get in on that case of Pennzoil but gotta DQ myself as a sponsor. Can't believe its almost here. Now to decide bring the Magnum or bring the Ram on and get some reps in at LSMF before Atco!  Some special guests coming on out this year too can't wait and yep just as stated prior dinner at Brenners or hell we gotta find a DelFriscos out there ask Rob about that meal we had in the Queen City a few weeks back with Concussion.  On point!  

Looking forward to seeing you soon Sam.  Damn I wanna get in on that case of Pennzoil but gotta DQ myself as a sponsor. Can't believe its almost here. Now to decide bring the Magnum or bring the Ram on and get some reps in at LSMF before Atco!  Some special guests coming on out this year too can't wait and yep just as stated prior dinner at Brenners or hell we gotta find a DelFriscos out there ask Rob about that meal we had in the Queen City a few weeks back with Concussion.  On point!  

#OnPoint

Del Frisco's Steakhouse

5061 Westheimer Road

Houston, TX 77056

Gonna be the cat's ass!  Looking forward to seeing you and Team BT, Sweetie.

Del Frisco's...long arse drive down Westheimer, but WTH not if that's what floats the boats.  A lot of good cow houses in H-town....

HS

Gonna be the cat's ass!  Looking forward to seeing you and Team BT, Sweetie.

Del Frisco's...long arse drive down Westheimer, but WTH not if that's what floats the boats.  A lot of good cow houses in H-town....

HS

Taste of Texas just down the street..... and 'round the corner from you HS.

They'd love that place don't you think?

Taste of Texas just down the street..... and 'round the corner from you HS.

They'd love that place don't you think?

That's an option, Rob.  It sure as hell is an impressive place given the size...you know you're in TX.

Brenner's is a wee bit closer and I think Team BT was smitten by the service we recieved...and the food.  It was one hell of a meal and they treated us like royalty despite being us...LMAO.

I'm getting thirsty just thinkin' about LSMF...

HS

That's an option, Rob.  It sure as hell is an impressive place given the size...you know you're in TX.

Brenner's is a wee bit closer and I think Team BT was smitten by the service we recieved...and the food.  It was one hell of a meal and they treated us like royalty despite being us...LMAO.

HS

Brenner's always good.

There's also Lynn's.

Brenner's always good.

There's also Lynn's.

Lynn's used to be kick ass.  Since they changed hands a time or two, meh...  You been there recently?  It's been a few years for me since they lost their edge after she sold.

HS

Lynn's used to be kick ass.  Since they changed hands a time or two, meh...  You been there recently?  It's been a few years for me since they lost their edge after she sold.

HS

Nope, not recently, and always trust your take.

.... Brenner's always good.  :)

Nope, not recently, and always trust your take.

.... Brenner's always good.   :)

One I hadn't thought about is the Churrasco's at Gateway across from Memorial City.  I think it's going to be hard to peel Heidi away from the chicken fried filet, though...

dogvac.gif

HS

HS

Drooooooool

That's an option, Rob. It sure as hell is an impressive place given the size...you know you're in TX.

Brenner's is a wee bit closer and I think Team BT was smitten by the service we recieved...and the food. It was one hell of a meal and they treated us like royalty despite being us...LMAO.

HS

That meal will be hard to beat.

I'm thirsty now fo sho