Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

HemiSam

Lone Star Mopar Fest 2015

121 posts in this topic

Gentlemen,

We are going to hurt ourselves with good grub and good times!  Can't wait to see you boys.  We have stories to tell and lies to keep....

daily-wtf-006-01292013_zpsfdf519b3.gif

The rum will be waitin'

:D

HS

Hello LSMF Registered Attendees,

Finally, it's event week!

Registration is now closed. Owners who did not register, as well as spectators, are welcome on Saturday. Their admission will be at regular price ($10 per person).

Be sure to print your attached ticket and present it for 50% off regular admission.

Saturday admission is included for those who purchased Heritage Lunch tickets. You'll receive your Weekend admission bracelet on Friday.

If you will be in town Friday night stop by the Information Center and get your Saturday admission bracelet so you can take advantage of the Express Lane.

We’ve got a great weekend planned. Our resources page has a lot of great information on all parts of LSMF. Also be sure to download SCLX CONNECT from your app store and visit the LINKS section.

Events like LSMF are great because of owners like you who invest your resources (time, knowledge, money) into your local enthusiast community and larger gaterhings like this. Thank you for putting LSMF on your calendar!

See you in a few,

LSMF Leadership Team

================================================

Hope to see MMFers out there.  I'll likely be rolling in with Team BilletTech.

Weather this weekend has been nice for H-town.  Hopefully we'll have more of the same next weekend.  Forecast is high in the upper 80's...not all bad.  Bring sun block with your bevies...

HS

Unfortunately I'm 99% sure I will be scheduled to work so I doubt I will be attending. :(  But for those attending the Texas Mile I will see you there for sure, I have vacation time scheduled for it so they can't force me to work.

Pulled another rabbit out of the hat at work, there is a good chance I may get to make it. :)

Saweetness!  Lemme know, Bubba.  I'll bring your parts.  

You bringing Mr. A (despite his Ford lovin' ways)?

HS

Saweetness!  Lemme know, Bubba.  I'll bring your parts.  

You bringing Mr. A (despite his Ford lovin' ways)?

HS

I mentioned it to him, not sure if he's going to make it or not.

I will definitely let you know by Friday whether to bring the parts or not.

Would sure like to make this some day, just hard to pull of two in a row! Will see you guys the following. Murray, you need to bring your cheap beer drinking arse to Beeville, I know Mark and I will share a PBR with you!

Murray just blow that thing up will you

Murray, maybe you should find a spare short block for Kevin, I think its time... he had the blower on a few months already. lol

Long fucking drive from Fort Laud   But looking forward to the event....  Nice hotel too fwiw.. First time I ever stretched the 300s legs   ran like a champ...