Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hemituner

Lx&beyond 2015, Full Of Win All Around For Team Hemituner

Most of you that know me personally outside of the business know that things have been crazy. Both Business and Personally it has been WIDE OPEN. The Support and business that I have been graced with since my departure from API has really been overwhelming and I thank each and every one for you for the support. Aside from the BIG builds and the 2015 stuff that I will put into another thread, we had the opportunity to stretch the legs out in the True Street Performance/Hemituner Performance Shop truck. Now before I start I know there are a fair amount of fast jeeps. This one is special to us being it was one of the first TT jeeps from the stable here and the fact that we have been flogging it for almost 4 years at this point it really keep on trucking. We struggled as of late with trans stuff but Bill from Paramount really got down and dirty and landed a trans that brought the beast back after a really hard time at VMP. The results were a clean sweep. We were able to Nail the True Street competition with solid 9 second hot laps as well as best 2 out of 3 against Lakersfan's Challenger in Super Pro. The biggest and toughest win however came in KOTH. Marcus and his killer Stage 6 build and Guy Dalton in his evil wagon aren't what you would call easy pickings. The Jeep and Jimmy My partner remained consistent and really brought it home. Special thanks to my Bud Hemi 31 for preparing for me with his own hands and care a wonderful PB&J sandwich.

Moving on to the other classes,

Pro

Graig Davis posted not only a great runner up finish but also laid down come awesome 9.9 passes at nearly 140 in his N/A Ethanol fueled Magnum Built by BFNY

Modified

Guy Daltons NOS, Ethanol burning Magnum took home the win

Justin Skudder in his Ethanol fuelled Charger took runner up

Wendy Robertson in the BFNY Charger took third. BFNY is one of our Premier performance partners in the US.

Bracket

Todd Roberts in his 300 posted a great runner up finish!

Super Stock

Bill McFadden is back in the game with his Magnum in winning form.

Greg Colum posted a solid 3rd place finish

Street

John Govenettio posted a strong 3rd place finish with his 2012 Charger

Hellcat

What can I say. Linda Tout was running the heck out of the kitty cat all day providing data. Hemituner Performance and HHP have teamed up with the Tout's in developing the Hellcat Calibration system. All day the fastest hellcat on the property by .4 and 4 MPH we are blessed to be part of the team!

Many other vehicles were in attendance from our camp. Some hard luck, some new Personal Bests but all in all we had a great time helping our clients get it done. We are committed to the series and hope you to see everyone in VA at the next event.

Thanks again for making Hemituner Performance a Success!

AJ

Hemituner Performance for the win !  

Aj has kept my car at the top of the heap with not only incredible tuning but with build suggestions, technical and build assistance, custom part modifications (through True Street Performance) and change suggestions to wring the most out of the combination I am running.  This absolutely makes driving consistently very easy when I know the car is going to do exactly what it did last pass and will do it again the next pass.

Thanks AJ !

(Oh, and Jimmy, I owe you one in return - nice work bud !!! ;) )

Congrats to all the winners! I'm sure as always you were running around like a crazy person working at the event AJ. Damned glad to hear business is going well.

You want to see evidence of what works and what doesnt, pretty simple, come out to MSHS events and see AJ and Jim in action. The team work between other vendors is pretty amazing as well.

Really lucky to have the support of all above mentioned with such easy assess.

Congrats Hemituner performance and all class winners. I knew the minute I heard you were departing API you would be covered up with business and with a proven track record just as you mention above Hemituner Performance will continue to grow in leaps & bounds !

Jimmy and AJ are a killer combo.  Thanks also AJ for helping with a bricked Trinity.  In a day full of problems with a car not ready to be at the track we would've been out of business without your help.

Year after Year........Nothing more needs to be said !! Glad things are going well AJ & Jimmy !! Jane and I have finally settled into the new house so we can play again. See you at VMP. Been Jonesin to get my Cat to the track !