Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

YLWJKT

Piss Poor Customer Service From Arrington....again

41 posts in this topic

Nicely handled Wyatt. From my own personal experiences with Wyatt.....he's 100 genuine. He's the only one I deal with there now. OP.....Why don't you just buy a new cai if it's preventing the car from being driven?

Don't know if you saw my earlier comment, but it's been resolved.

As far as why not another CAI? If that's what would have come to be necessary I would. However since I have spent a LOT of time adapting the Arrington one to work with my TA hood and supercharger I would prefer to stay with it.

DSCN0046_zpsf85e09e6.jpg

IMG_1922_zps2cedaa79.jpg

I already know I'll get roasted for my comments on this, but I don't give a shit!

This entire bitchy little thread is total horseshit!

Like many others here @ MMF, I can't count the $$$$$$ I've spent with the targeted vendor, yes I said target! all my experiences haven't  been coated in sweet chocolate, but this shit here is just downright ridiculous! Even during the restructuring when I waited 2 years for a throttlebody I paid for in advance, I never got on here pitchin a hissy fit because nobody called me back, that T/B was in prototype/ R&D all that time. Point is there's always the untold story of what & how the vendor went over & beyond to fix the problem. New members read this kinda horseshit, develop a negative opinion about a solid vendor & blindly gives said vendor a bad name through word of mouth, how fair is that? Meanwhile you silently patronize said vendor when they have something you want or need. This kinda shit really burns my ass!

I already know I'll get roasted for my comments on this, but I don't give a shit!

This entire bitchy little thread is total horseshit!

Like many others here @ MMF, I can't count the $$$$$$ I've spent with the targeted vendor, yes I said target! all my experiences haven't been coated in sweet chocolate, but this shit here is just downright ridiculous! Even during the restructuring when I waited 2 years for a throttlebody I paid for in advance, I never got on here pitchin a hissy fit because nobody called me back, that T/B was in prototype/ R&D all that time. Point is there's always the untold story of what & how the vendor went over & beyond to fix the problem. New members read this kinda horseshit, develop a negative opinion about a solid vendor & blindly gives said vendor a bad name through word of mouth, how fair is that? Meanwhile you silently patronize said vendor when they have something you want or need. This kinda shit really burns my ass!

Haha...well was thinking it....but you said it! lol. Just order a new fucking cai from them. He wanted a part that is not normally sold seperatly, then bitched about having to wait for a call back? spend the extra $50 and get a whole new kit. If you want a reason to use or not use a vendor....you won't find it here.

You guys have a real reading comprehension problem, don't you?

First, this isn't the first, or even the fourth time I've had issues with Arrington.

Everything from being quoted one price and being charged a higher one, being shipped incorrect or short parts, given bad / incorrect information, paying for an order and it not being shipped/forgotten - twice.

If you check back in many of my early posts on this forum I was a vocal Arrington supporter.

What changed that? Multiple bad experiences. Over time that adds up.

Second, if you'd read my earlier posts within this thread, I said I was willing to purchase an entire CAI IF that what was necessary.

However it's not a $50.00 difference, more like a $403.00 difference. Why shouldn't I inquire if the part is available separately? And why shouldn't I expect a return call within a reasonable time frame, especially when it was the rep who established the committed time line?

Last, as also posted previously, Wyatt and I have resolved the issue, and even he understood how not calling back for 3 days might have a customer wondering whether he had been forgotten. It's happened to me multiple times by Arrington, and in my view, had happened again.

in my opinion, it's not how big the excavator but how long it takes! :o  Anyway, back on subject. When my car was built the majority of parts came from AP and there were no problems at all. Now, that is from ordering something and getting it in the mail, so no real custom or in person dealing so maybe it made the difference. Now, they were so good, they talked me into testing out an independent from drive setup for a Maggie. Concept was great, real world, not so much. Fucking thing is a major pain right square in the ass, no support on it, and no one has a clue about it either. Only bad deal here.