Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

FlyByU

2016 Mshs Schedule!

105 posts in this topic

Don't have dates in stone yet but hoping for something similar to this:

April season opener

May 20th VMP

August 17-20 Detroit

September VMP

November ATCO

Don't have dates in stone yet but hoping for something similar to this:

April season opener

May 20th VMP

August 17-20 Detroit

September VMP

November ATCO

If you do an April opener try to make it after April 15....no way I can get away the first 2 weeks of April or even the month of March for that matter..

Ya sorry Larry, I know its a tough time of year for those involved with taxes and book keeping. Its likely going to be late March into April for our season opener though.

I am excited that the feedback has been positive, as you all know its a very difficult choice to make such a big move in venues. I am all about growth and bringing new people and opportunities for us all in the series and to me, it was just too good of a plan to not give a go.

Anthony and LX & Beyond was offered from us and all involved to come along and keep his event attached to us but he declined which I understand. Ohio has been good to us, cant complain there. Lets see what Detroit has to offer now :)

You will have an incredible time here in Detroit for Dream Cruise week. So much great stuff going on, and now this in addition.

It will be the highlight of your summer, it has been for me for years.

Opener......??? Status??

Won't know anything on this for a few weeks.

You will have an incredible time here in Detroit for Dream Cruise week. So much great stuff going on, and now this in addition.

It will be the highlight of your summer, it has been for me for years.

I keep hearing similar feedback which really solidifies our decision to try this leap.