Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hemi31

High Performance Nag1S

26 posts in this topic

Ok it's finally time We have been doing transmissions in house for quite some time but haven't been advertising them. After punishing our transmissions in select LX/LC cars and SRT8 Jeeps, Enhanced Performance Transmission/BFNY are proud to announce our Built Nag1, 2 different transmissions rated 700rwhp for $3500 and 1000rwhp for $4500. If you are looking for a trans call Ben at 216-281-0303. Stock rebuilds are also available.

Good to hear.

This is on my shopping list. How are the street manners on the NAG 2 (1000 rwhp)? My NAG has not been shifting (lurching... hesitating.... no cels) well at part throttle. I will be dropping the pan in the next week in order to see whats up..... don't think I will like what I will probably see. lol

I am Canajian... seen the exchange rate lately? $0.75 on the American dollar.... lol

Stevo

Have been running one of eriks transmissions since I put the old motor in. Trans has held up very well for the 700hp he rated it at. His trans holds what he rates it for. Mine is a daily driver as well..... This will be the next upgrade before I spray the new motor. Nice work, very exciting :)

I had my trans upgraded by BFNY a couple months ago after it started slipping shifting 3rd to 4th at WOT. Shipped my trans to BFNY and had it back in 4 days....I really liked how Ben kept me updated from the time he received the trans until it shipped back to me.. Trans shifts normally under normal driving but shifts hard and fast in all gears at WOT.....My car is 552RWHP...Highly recommend BFNY!

I'll let you guys in on a wittle secret. If you have the July issue of mopar action read about the cover car. lol

How is is ride doing Hes been quite lately.

PS The Billettech ride is working like a champ as well!

I was wondering when you would do a built tranny. You work for a freakin tranny shop. If anyone could do it you could. Congrats!

We've actually been doing the Built Nags for the LX/LC crowd for the last 5 years. Ben has been doing built up Nags for Sprinters for 15 years. Theres a bit of experience here on this transmission.  After the beatings Wendy has put on hers along with InferAl, A 900hp 300c that we did way back, and a few others we decided the time was right to advertise them.

Stevo unless you are planni g on big upgrades the 700hp trans should be plenty for you.

Yeah I know... I just have a history of burning up "Slushboxes!"  lol

I took every precaution with this one. Installed a trans cooler within 90 days of owning the car new from the dealer. Installed Blue tops, Stage II Valve body, MTCM, FTI 3000 Stall TC, Deep Trans pan and a Trans Temp gauge. Car has around 24,000 miles and I have changed fluid and filter twice during that time frame. Temps around town are at 180 and a tad over 200 at the track. Hoping I can drop the pan in the next week and have a peek.

I just figured that the NAG2 would be able to handle anything I throw at it!  :D

Praying that the Canadabuck can make a recovery!  :rolleyes:

Stevo

About time you guy's made a push in getting more market share, Kate runs one of Ben's NAG1's, it was a pleasure doing business with Ben and E and Ben is no virgin to racing transmissions, great to have another chioce in the hemi community, one that cares about his customers...................

Ben rebuilt our stock Nag1 last year after 4 yrs of thrashing on it. Rebuilt tranny has upgraded clutches and gears. Tranny is better than new. Best tranny shop around.on

Maybe I'll keep my 2010 now.

Having Ben work on the Trani, may even get Lisa back into driving it and maybe racing. ^_^

As a Daily Driver the Trans work from Ben, does not have any of that Kick in the back,which Lisa doesn't like in your 2010. :)

Linda :)

E935F7CE-711F-4557-88A1-DF589CF51D30_zps

Hey, I just read through that article and I think that it's pretty cool that BFNY/Enhanced Transmission was involved in that build!!! Hands down Erik & Ben are some of the most knowledgeable assets in their field to the Mopar Community!!!

I put one of Ben's transmissions into the Magnum and put over 250 passes on it without issue. Pulled it and it went to Tx in another car and is still tearing up the 1/4 mile as far as I know.

Only reason I changed was the electronics in the car, the Enhanced trans was pretty much bulletproof.