Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Speedy

Official Challengerfest 7 Event Thread

951 posts in this topic

All is well, thanks... Just getting used to the new reality of separated life  :)

That, and my f**king bellhousing hasn't shipped yet, and I'm not done fixing the trailer I build last year  :angry:

Fly down and hang out.....good for the soul Dennis.

Fly down and hang out.....good for the soul Dennis.

Thought about it, but I also have to watch cashflow for a bit. And with the state of the Canadian dollar, US travel (and stay) is currently not cheap.

I definitely plan on making an appearance at VMP MSHS in September if there is one... and there's always CF8  lol

Thought about it, but I also have to watch cashflow for a bit. And with the state of the Canadian dollar, US travel (and stay) is currently not cheap.

I definitely plan on making an appearance at VMP MSHS in September if there is one... and there's always CF8  lol

Well please know we will miss you!!!

Catch a ride with another Canadian!

There is a fall VMP event in September:)

http://hemirace.com/races/2016-demon-performance-fall-vmp-mshs/

Don't forget about Detroit in August. We are right next door to Canada. Windsor is known as South Detroit ;-) ;-)

J

Catch a ride with another Canadian!

Don't forget about Detroit in August. We are right next door to Canada. Windsor is known as South Detroit ;-) ;-)

J

Seriously.  I'm sure we can find a place for you to stay.  My bathtub is always available lol

J/K, we'll seriously find something.

As we approach the season opener I'd like to address the MSHS License rule for Super Pro which is a change for 2016. I'm fairly certain everyone that runs in the class agrees that the rule is a good one. That being said, I also know it's a chore to get it done during the off season considering weather and in progress builds.

We have decided to allow one exemption from the MSHS license rule during the season. One and only one. That being said, tracks have their own guidelines which can come up. That is outside the MSHS influence and we are at the tracks mercy as well.

I hope this helps and influences our racers to do the safe thing! View the rules on our site.

http://hemirace.com/rules-tech/

Dan

There are a few of us that are willing to watch and sign the runs off on your application if you let us know ahead of time.

John T

Linda T

John Lewis

Lakey

others I don't know also

I believe some of the FLA guys are now IHRA certified If people need IHRA cert rather then NHRA... You might be able to bribe them for their signatures....

J

If you want to do licensing at CF or the MSHS event, make sure your medical is done before you get there.  Also, rules state passes must be done in descending order (ET).  If the track is strict, they wont accept out of order passes.  Best thing to do is find someone (track official) at the beginning of the day and they will work with you throughout the day to get what is needed.  As Tout mentioned above, there are plenty of people associated with MSHS who can co-sign your license.

Bloody hell Greg and Kev! You guys been shootin alotta sass talk the last few weeks! You two bitches better line up at CF7 and settle your bitch fight once and for all! lol  lol  lol

How about the loser has to hand wash the winner's car? Anybody got a better idea? 

Cannot wait to the video of these two bitches lining up at Beechbend! Gonna be sweet!

tumblr_inline_mgh0q3GgGp1rx9i7b.gif

Stevo

kevin needs a fire extinguisher,   never hit his gas with the blower yet  and now wants to be my bitch... We'll see. lol

i told him that i wouldn't line up next to him until he makes at least two passes without blowing up/fire /etc. B)

4 of the last races kevin was in my back mirror ,392, versus 5.7.  no way Kevin. 5.7 for the win every time.  I may have chris as my new pit boss.

although with AJ he might be alright. :(

edit: if i have to eat my words... then  next step. :o