Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Speedy

Official Challengerfest 7 Event Thread

951 posts in this topic

Lisa and Chuck, when are you guys coming through Birmingham? if you are planing on spending the night somewhere, why not spend the night here at our house? Brand new twin beds we got for the grand kids have never been slept in.  

Getting ready to go to a baseball game...5:30pm...call me if you are coming tonight and want to stay...205-937-1514.

Car is trailered and ready to head out in the morning.  I've left all the pollen on it to confuse Howie - he will think he is chasing his own tail following me down the 1/4.   :)

Trophys came today.  That was the final piece to the puzzle. Organizing now and will saddle up Thursday morning to head out with Greg and Mrs. Speedy.