Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

FlyByU

*** Hemituner Performance Atco Mshs - Saturday Nov 7, 2015 ***

139 posts in this topic

Tony, not sure what you have cooking but exciting to say the least :)  Let me know if you need anything.

I've been meaning to fill you in but I've been swamped at the office this week.

msg me a # and I'll call when I get a chance tonight or tomorrow

Which is the preferred airport for Atco, Philly or Atlantic city?

thx

I'm flying into Trenton NJ on Frontier. Dirt Cheap flights but everything is ala Carte. Tampa to Trenton for $59 bux plus luggage ;-)

J

I'm flying into Trenton NJ on Frontier. Dirt Cheap flights but everything is ala Carte. Tampa to Trenton for $59 bux plus luggage ;-)

J

will have to consider that next time. booked a flight thru Philly last night because Andrew wants to see friend there

The food and drink has been ordered for the Awards Banquet which will be immediately following the racing at ATCO's bar and grill.  Our goal is a 6:30pm start but we know its likely to be later than that.  Thanks to Heidi Tetzlaff-Miller​/BilletTechnology, Brian Brunt​ and Thomas Dillon​ from Auto Complete Mobile Detailing for sponsoring the banquet.  We have $1000 in finger foods and a few hundred for the bar for the racers, life is good.

Thanks to Tony Hamilton aka rtr0id for putting this together.  We will have Robzneed4speed Videos capturing the Hemituner Performance ATCO MSHS in its entirety on Saturday November 7th.  There will be starting line, finish line and full track footage of the event with close up action as well.  

This video footage as of now has been funded by:

Tony Hamilton

Chris Harrigan/Legmaker Intakes

Heidi Tetzlaff-Miller/BilletTechnology

Harrison Zauke/Stage 6 Motorsports/H&S Pipeworks

Check out some of Robz handy work so you know what to expect.  If you want personalized footage or dvd footage, make sure you get with him via his contact info.

https://www.facebook.com/robzneed4speed

https://www.youtube.com/user/robzneed4speed

Quick run down of classes, lots of ways to race. Keep in mind your entry allows you to run in Bracket and any other heads up class. And you also can run in the Hellcat Shootout or the All Motor Showdown assuming your cars fit in those classes. Potentially 3 classes for your enty fee.

+Bracket Class (standard dial in, footbrake)

+Unlimited Class (heads up, very few rules)

+Super Pro Class (heads up factory PCM)

+Pro Class (heads up, 9.50 index)

+Modified Class (heads up, 10.50 index)

+Super Stock Class (heads up, 11.50 index)

+Street Class (heads up, 12.50 index)

+All Motor Showdown (heads up, Normally Aspirated ONLY)

+Hellcat Shootout (heads up but we will discuss this at the event based on participation)

As you can see, we got a bunch of ways to run, you will have fun so come on out and give it a try. We are all in it for fun and will help you succeed and learn. Get that prepayment in by midnight on Monday and you save $25.

Dont forget we have ATCO rented on Friday November 6th for those that like to test before the events. If you have never done a rental, its fantastic, no pressure with basically unlimited runs. You can get 30 to 40 runs in if you want to beat on your car.

Open to our MSHS racers, runs from 930am to 430pm. Cost is $150 a car, pay at the track.

Wow, prepayments are still flying in.  I am going to close preregistration at midnight tonight so you dont have much time to get it done and save $25.  Get it done.

Also, TVRob and his Stage 6 Turbo challenger have called out DRP and his nitrous outlet and BES powered charger for his 8 spot on the list.  They will do it at the rental on friday.

Thanks to A2Speed for sponsoring a nice cash award and a set of their new aftermarket HEMI valvecovers to the best MPH with a round win in the East Coast Moparts Bracket Class. Lets see who stays in it to the line!!!

Actual valve covers awarded will be black, orange is an upgrade. $699 value!

http://www.a2speed.com

HVC_RC9_zpsqqog6cgo.png

as flybyu's newly appointed list "master", i will be coordinating the list call outs from this point forward.  i will be checking here, LXF, FB and Jeep site (although i don't hit the jeep site as often) for call outs.  If you want to shake the list up or just get on it, let me know in any of the aforementioned places or send me a email to lmintakes@yahoo.com.  

right now the call outs are.....

tvrob calling out drp for #8 spot   (during friday rental)

legmaker calling out bjb for #6 spot   (during friday rental if brian is there)

Salvatore Iovino (black widow) calling out Greg Davies (hemiwagn) for #10 spot  (call out on FB)

who else is going to step up and call some folks out to move up the list or get on the list??   i know there are some "big dogs" that will be coming who would probably love to be on the list at the seasons end!!!!   ;)