Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

FlyByU

*** Hemituner Performance Atco Mshs - Saturday Nov 7, 2015 ***

139 posts in this topic

Still hung over. I hate this series I'm sticking to challenger fest from now on It seems all I do here is get drunk

great....you can do both in April when we invade CHALLENGERfest :)

Well as most of you have heard, Atco was a rainout. They tried as hard as they could but it just wasn't meant to be.

Atco issued everyone a raincheck for this date which means those of you that paid at the gate need to keep your ticket stub and you can get into next year's event at Atco for free. Those of you that prepaid through the series, I have the master list and they will also honor that as your free entry into next year's Atco race.

After a brief meeting with on site sponsors and mshs staff, we decided to take the Atco prize pool and divide it equally between all those racers that showed up to race at Atco. I have most racers contact info via prepayment but those that paid at the gate, I only have your name. Please contact me via email so we can arange to have your portion of the prize pool issued. Please allow me some time to sort through the names and I will try my best to get it done within a week.

Thanks to everyone that came out and a HUGE THANKS TO THE SPONSORS!!!!!! They have so graciously allowed yesterdays racers to walk away with a check and a free entry into next year's Atco event. First class.

Modernstreethemi@gmail.com

Dan you tried your best, sucks that it was the last race of the season(kevin you dodged  a bullet).

Nice way you resolved the issue .

Thanks to you and also those behind the scenes, great way to resolve a disappointment .

AND big THANKS to the great sponsors of MSHS events.  CK.

I have received the master racers list from ATCO and I am ready to start with the Prize Pool Payout to all those that were there to race on November 7th.

Looks to be $65 will be awarded to each racer which gives us some wiggle room for PayPal fee's, stamps, envelopes, checks etc....

Not too shabby, you get $65 and free entry into next years ATCO race!!! Pretty proud of that to be honest, our sponsors are the best.

I have had some people contact me saying to keep it or pay it forward. I will carry forward any money that a racer wants to forgo to the first event of our 2016 season's prize pool which is Challengerfest 7. Let me know if that is your choice by responding here or wherever else you see me post this. We will donate at least half of whatever is carried over to challengerfest to its charity, racing4vets.

Thanks and look for your CASH soon via paypal or mail depending on what you chose.

In spite of the rain I had a great weekend.  Just incredible.  The racing is a blast no question about it and its good times for sure but the people always keep me coming back time and again.

Our 11.2 personal best seems so damn slow now compared to all these Jeeps and cars into the 8's now.  The progression has been just insane on this platforum and we all are lucky to have the very best people available to us to feed our addictions to keep going faster and pushing the envelope. I can't wait to see what next year brings.

Thank you to the MSHS staff for allowing our company to be part of and a partner to this incredible series.  Maybe the most fun I have out on the road out of the multiple trips I take each year with the crew traveling and representing Team BT.

Thank you to all for your generosity to our group and for your support too. See everyone at Challengerfest in April.