Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
1FST4DR

Coil Pack Covers Currently Being Made

I hope you include proper mounting hardware (stainless or nickel or chrome plate). The hardware I received were plain steel bolts that would rust. I had to make a trip to Fastenal to get chrome bolts. Were not cheap and you have to buy more than 4.

On the other hand..... my coil pack covers are superb. I luvs.

Just saying. No hard feelings eh? :)

Stevo

Howdy folks!

Just a heads up we are getting ready to run coil pack covers ETA will be about 30-45 days from start to finish... Please see the link below.. Remember we run these about every quarter. so once these are gone thats it for a couple months...

http://www.custombilletstore.com/Bil...s_p/100457.htm

Those are purty......so if we ordered them today.... They should be shipping to the customer in about a month and a half? Is that correct?

I hope you include proper mounting get hardware (stainless of nickel or chrome plate). The hardware I received were plain steel bolts that would rust. I had to make a trip to Fastenal to get chrome bolts. We're not cheap and you have to buy more than 4.

On the other hand..... my coil pack covers are superb. I luvs.

Just saying. No hard feelings eh? :)

Stevo

We include zinc coated hardware so rust wont be an issue...   We are not in the hardware business so if you want something prettier then what we offer then going else where is your best bet..Def more cost effective for the consumer..

And glad you like them...thanks for the business :)

Those are purty......so if we ordered them today.... They should be shipping to the customer in about a month and a half? Is that correct?

yes maybe sooner   depending on the option..

All I was getting at is that it would be a shame to install those bolts on those sexy covers. Plain steel bolts against the polished billet aluminum? Ummmm...... no way.... Jose. It just would not look right.

If you could provide sexy chrome/polished nickel bolts..... it would add to the overall installation of this mod.

Not being a Debbie Downer. Just giving my $0.02.

I have five different items from your catalog on my ride. All of it high quality sexy stuff. I luvs it all.

Thanks,

Stevo

All I was getting at is that it would be a shame to install those bolts on those sexy covers. Plain steel bolts against the polished billet aluminum? Ummmm...... no way.... Jose. It just would not look right.

If you could provide sexy chrome/polished nickel bolts..... it would add to the overall installation of this mod.

Not being a Debbie Downer. Just giving my $0.02.

I have five different items from your catalog on my ride. All of it high quality sexy stuff. I luvs it all.

Thanks,

Stevo

West Coast Fasteners has you covered with several options and are on team BT www.dubcfasteners.com