Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

RTWildChild

2015 Hellcat "hellraiser" Cam Sound

Sounds good to me.  I've been wondering if a Hellcat stock cam will work in a VVT 6.4 or 5.7 and provide any gains.  Since it should be designed for FI, I'd think so.

Ive been out of the loop for a while  So is there any shop in Texas worth a shit?  I know there is finally a decent tuner over there "I mentioned him before" but I used to average 2-5 vehicle from texas a month ,sadly it was to fix shit from other shops..

Ive been out of the loop for a while So is there any shop in Texas worth a shit? I know there is finally a decent tuner over there "I mentioned him before" but I used to average 2-5 vehicle from texas a month ,sadly it was to fix shit from other shops..

There are shops that are thrown around here in San Antonio, but nothing with a HUGE reputation of Gen III hemi tuning that will be commonly used over another.

However, I have been hearing that "Houston House of Power" has been digging there hands in Hemis and pulling out some power. Just what I've heard though.

But I don't think it's enough for me to keep myself from wanting to set up a calendar date with HHP (High Horse Performance) and trailering my car up there for hands on tuning and the 150 DP shot set up, I plan on running. First, gotta send back the manifold/solenoids to nitrous outlet due to a recall, set the dedicated fuel system that i recently got back due to a recall as well, then hook up the electronics. Probably do the heads as well before setting up a date.

I'll be going up to LSMF so I'll be looking to see if there are any shops there promoting their tuning.

@1FST4DR - who is the one decent tuner/shop you speak of? just would like to know out of curiosity. Thanks.

Star Racing Technologies in Houston (Tomball), the shop I work with, is the only ones using Houston House of Power as far as I know. We mainly focus on modern Mopar and do a good amount of business with Dave & MMP. The Star Racing hellcat is the highest hp boost only car that we know of at this point but are doing a heads/cam/etc HC Charger that will break 1000rwhp on boost alone. I post shop stuff on Instagram and some on FB but not really on the forums. @srt_n8 and Nathan Stem on FB

We Made that cam so I assure you it is real.

I know you did and I know it's real. I also know what's in store for the two cats at SRT ????

Well, they did something right as they're getting about 50-75 more HP out of the hellcat at 11psi than I'm getting from mine at 14psi on a similarly sized blower.