Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Minacs

Job Openings - Mopar Lovers Wanted

27 posts in this topic
Hello,

I'm a Recruitment Manager from Minacs Worldwide (minacs.com) based in Michigan.  We are a Chrysler partner and provide contact centre support to Chrysler dealerships across North America.  

We have ten (10) job openings available in Southfield, Michigan for MVP (Mopar Vehicle Protection) Consultants to support Chrysler dealerships.  No mechanical certification required, just mechanical knowledge and a love for autos.  

Apply Online at www.careers.minacs.com (Job# 761626) or email me directly at dave.dininio@minacs.com with your resume attached.  Thank you.

Job Description:

Chrysler Mopar Vehicle Protection Consultant

Provides customer and dealer support of the claims, repair authorization and contractual provisions of Chrysler’s Mopar Vehicle Protection Contracts as they apply to all current products and any new product type sold for Mopar Vehicle Protection  

SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES

• Answering inbound information questions

• Provide resolution on dealer/consumer issues

• Cost control through pre-authorization activities for repairs

• Review and determine component/repair coverage under contract

• Analyze customer concerns, cause of failure and dealer recommended correction/diagnosis to ensure proper repairs and related costs.

• Analyze repair costs including parts and labor cost using industry standard repair pricing guides and automotive knowledge.

• Authorization of failed covered components only

• Make outbound calls as necessary to provide solution to inbound transactions

• Create case records to document initial contact and all pertinent information

• Utilize claim entry and case management systems

Education: 

• Minimum High School diploma or equivalent; college experience or college degree preferred

• Automotive knowledge or experience

• Good stress management skills

• Organizational skills

• Good communications skills

• Good writing skills

Experience / Skill:

Must have at least ONE of the following:

• Dealership or Repair Facility Experience in Service Operations (minimum two years)

• Automotive Mechanical Background (minimum two years)

• Licensed Automotive Technician (minimum two years)

I got a question. Do ya need to speak English clearly and concisely or is having a reset button in the middle of your forehead adequate. :)

I got a question. Do ya need to speak English clearly and concisely or is having a reset button in the middle of your forehead adequate. :)

Hahaha!!

Looks like a very cool job frankly....but finding a college degreed, well spoken, good with people, certified technian might be a very tall order. In my 20 plus years in the dealership I've never met a technian with those qualifications. Very cool job, good luck :)

I will require a yearly compensation package of no less than $175k, a personal driver, and optional casual Fridays. I like to wear slippers and a robe on Fridays. I am typically provided a personal toilet with a locking door, but I would be willing to negotiate on that.

I'll await your offer.

Almost forgot,   three times a week I shall require a cannoli.

I require a company car(hellcat). 2 months of vacation. Monday's as a sick day. Friday's as a personal day. Tuesday's I have doctor appointments all day and would like to be paid for them. Thursday's usually aren't good for me because the mother in law is over and I get to drunk to function, hence why I take Friday's and Monday's off. But otherwise I'm available all the other day between 12-1

When can I start?

Damn, I just need a job.

I had a job once, waaaayyyyy over rated. Might I suggest Obama care, that seems to work well for half the country.

Can I telecommute from the Cleveland area? Would require minimum 6 and a half figures, a company car, (no, I can do without a Hellcat, a Scat Pack will do just fine) 4 wks vaca with an option to buy a 5th, and a personal assistant with soft hands. Oh, and all weeks that there is a MSHS race would be considered holidays.

Don't forget the Obama phone

Well I had kinda just lumped everything into "care". You know , medical, phone, housing and last but not least a college eduction for most that dont even speak English.

Well i qualify for all of those job titles. I require triple my current salary a 50k signing bonus paid up front before i pack a sock out of a draw. Company car hellcat 6spd manual trans charger(make it happen) 2 door coupe(make it happen2). Person assistant that looks like Thandy newton, sucks dick like monical lewinsky, lies about it like hilary clinton, still a virgin but only 18 and a virgin saved for me. I ll need a season pass to the road course rest tracks in the states you test vehicles on. I want a viper to drive at any time cleaned and fueled at the ready if i dont feel like driving the charger kitty. Oh and i only work on hump day with my assistant alone in my private office with a strobe light for fourtofive minutes. No incoming comes thank you.

I also speak manderine and cantonese but i cant read or spell them. Im a huge hit at the kareoke bars in hong kong.