• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google Sign In
  • Create Account
Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The Countdown Sale Will Begin!!! Details Inside

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

1FST4DR

1FST4DR

Senior Jack Wagon

• Supporting Vender
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts

http://billettechnol...down-sale-2015/

As always we want to thank everyone for their support! 

Modern Muscle

Modern Muscle

Senior Jack Wagon

• Supporting Vender
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

its a shame you have to right a bible just so people can understand a simple holiday sale.

1FST4DR

1FST4DR

Senior Jack Wagon

• Supporting Vender
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts

Yup... We learn more and more every year

1FST4DR

1FST4DR

Senior Jack Wagon

• Supporting Vender
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts

today is the day  TTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Renfrick1

Renfrick1

Study hard in school and you will be successful Chase

• Lifetime Member
  • 6,665 posts
Thanks Heidi
It's nice knowing people in hi places

Robocop1127

Robocop1127

Senior Jack Wagon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts
Heidi, I placed an order today right at 2pm for my Hellcat Challenger,it's order#65988 and I'm customer#31521. The problem was that even after entering the discount code it still charged me the regular price and also part#20401 should reflect that I selected the free pcv hoses but my order states, "no hoses"? I called and left my number today just after 2pm but haven't heard back from anyone as of yet so could you take a look at that and have Nick or someone give me a call at their convenience please,thnx again,Lt.Robert Steele P.S I also left my cell# in the order comments but forgot to mention about the hoses,thnx again!!!

BTHeidi

BTHeidi

BilletTech

• Supporting Vender
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Thanks Heidi
It's nice knowing people in hi places

Fifty bucks!!  Good to talk to you Kevin.  See you again soon Happy Thanksgiving.

Heidi, I placed an order today right at 2pm for my Hellcat Challenger,it's order#65988 and I'm customer#31521. The problem was that even after entering the discount code it still charged me the regular price and also part#20401 should reflect that I selected the free pcv hoses but my order states, "no hoses"? I called and left my number today just after 2pm but haven't heard back from anyone as of yet so could you take a look at that and have Nick or someone give me a call at their convenience please,thnx again,Lt.Robert Steele P.S I also left my cell# in the order comments but forgot to mention about the hoses,thnx again!!!

Hi Robert yes we are getting ready to start going through all the voice mail now and will get you taken care o today.  I also took your order down here to go in make corrections too.  Thanks so much for everything

heidi-2015-r2.gif

Robocop1127

Robocop1127

Senior Jack Wagon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Fifty bucks!!  Good to talk to you Kevin.  See you again soon Happy Thanksgiving.

Hi Robert yes we are getting ready to start going through all the voice mail now and will get you taken care o today.  I also took your order down here to go in make corrections too.  Thanks so much for everything

Thanks so much for your taking The time to help me out with this Heidi because I know you guys are probably very busy with the sale!!! I hope that your enjoying that polished Maggie I sold you & that your having some fun with that Magnum!!! Have a great day and a safe Thanksgiving holiday,respectfully,Robert

soonercruiser

soonercruiser

Senior Jack Wagon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

How are we doing on catching up on the orders from "Countdown Days"??

BayouTigress

BayouTigress

Me-oowww

• Lifetime Member
  • 9,724 posts
Garage View Garage
Their website has a recent manufactoring update on it. You might want to go check it out.
18e716e2.jpg

soonercruiser

soonercruiser

Senior Jack Wagon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Oh!

Guess I didn't specify delivery date.  :(

http://billettechnol...cember-18-2015/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users