Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

1FST4DR

The Countdown Sale Will Begin!!! Details Inside

Heidi, I placed an order today right at 2pm for my Hellcat Challenger,it's order#65988 and I'm customer#31521. The problem was that even after entering the discount code it still charged me the regular price and also part#20401 should reflect that I selected the free pcv hoses but my order states, "no hoses"? I called and left my number today just after 2pm but haven't heard back from anyone as of yet so could you take a look at that and have Nick or someone give me a call at their convenience please,thnx again,Lt.Robert Steele P.S I also left my cell# in the order comments but forgot to mention about the hoses,thnx again!!!

Thanks Heidi

It's nice knowing people in hi places

Fifty bucks!!  Good to talk to you Kevin.  See you again soon Happy Thanksgiving.

Heidi, I placed an order today right at 2pm for my Hellcat Challenger,it's order#65988 and I'm customer#31521. The problem was that even after entering the discount code it still charged me the regular price and also part#20401 should reflect that I selected the free pcv hoses but my order states, "no hoses"? I called and left my number today just after 2pm but haven't heard back from anyone as of yet so could you take a look at that and have Nick or someone give me a call at their convenience please,thnx again,Lt.Robert Steele P.S I also left my cell# in the order comments but forgot to mention about the hoses,thnx again!!!

Hi Robert yes we are getting ready to start going through all the voice mail now and will get you taken care o today.  I also took your order down here to go in make corrections too.  Thanks so much for everything

Fifty bucks!!  Good to talk to you Kevin.  See you again soon Happy Thanksgiving.

Hi Robert yes we are getting ready to start going through all the voice mail now and will get you taken care o today.  I also took your order down here to go in make corrections too.  Thanks so much for everything

Thanks so much for your taking The time to help me out with this Heidi because I know you guys are probably very busy with the sale!!! I hope that your enjoying that polished Maggie I sold you & that your having some fun with that Magnum!!! Have a great day and a safe Thanksgiving holiday,respectfully,Robert