Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

FlyByU

Mshs Hall Of Fame Class Of 2015!!

With the 2015 racing season now complete it has become very obvious that we have some very talented and dedicated racers amongst us. We would like to highlight 2 of our very finest and our first two inductee's into the Modern Street HEMI Shootout Hall of Fame!!

Rather than giving a long winded rundown of their builds and their performances, we will let the pictures speak for themselves. Congrats to Guy Dalton and Marcus Hughes on their 3rd consecutive seasons winning at least one class championship!

MSHS HOF Class of 2015, all about "FAMILY"!

IMG954334_zpspa4jqeyq.jpg

IMG953699_zpscw2rtvts.jpg

Dalton%20Gang%202015-2_zpsjl9ridyz.jpg

Dalton%20Gang%202015-1_zpsuiq2y5dt.jpg

DSCF2292_zps9nqpbbgr.jpg

DSCF2280_zpsy901jicz.jpg

DSCF2279_zpszmnbczog.jpg

DSCF2276_zpsg7xkz9w0.jpg

I am honored to be one of the first into the Hall of Fame.  What started off as a "what the hell, lets go have fun" endeavor  morphed into a serious racing program- still very much fun though.  Thanks to my son Jon getting me involved and always supporting me when a hand was needed, to Aj with extraordinary vision into what the build should be and tuning it, help this year from Scott and Dan Plotkin in learning the ins and outs of the nitrous setup and Erik with all his little tips and hints to go faster.  And to Dan, Stell and the others that behind the scene make the MSHS a reality.

How do I even list all of the various sponsors, but there are a few that really stood out and made life so much greater for me through their efforts over the last few years -Legmaker Intakes, Arrington (killer engine build that just keeps on giving), Paramount Performance, Nitrous Outlet, Speedlogix, Billet Technology, East Coast Moparts, Hemituner and so many more.  Thanks to all.

One last thing - the friends I have made in this short time will be memorable the rest of my life, many supporters, helpers, and just plain nice people with a common interest.  I am not yet sure what I will be doing in the series for 2016 but whatever it is, good luck to all of you next year - go fast, go straight and have fun.